Microchiped or frequencies, mindreading, 24/7 followed or watched

Most people don’t have a brain worth mapping out.

6 Likes

for science (and you know, most of us) finding volunteers would be quite easy - assuming they could get away with the ethical side of things.

a simple ad on craigslist would fo sho get some responses.
“I want to have you for dinner” kind of thing - uuuh, i mean, i wanna put stuff into you to see your reaction
uummm… yeah maybe not.

1 Like

Why me? That’s what every illegal human research subject in history has most likely asked themselves. The funny part is that the answer to that question is right there for anyone to see. If you are going to steal biometric data and invade people’s minds and bodies for your own purposes then you will not in most cases target someone who is rich or famous or well protected. You would target the people who are most convenient, the weak, the down trodden, the lonely man or woman who just got divorced or who is already turning to self medication so that you don’t have to dose them like the original university researchers did during the Mk ultra trials. Ask your self some common sense questions and you will find the obvious answers. When it became known that Our CIA had funded over 180 institutions in scientific investigations toward the ultimate control of the human mind and the Church investigation was launched followed by the Kennedy report, how many of the perpetrators where ever brought to court, convicted, or even reprimanded publicly? The answer is 0 not a single research investigator was arrested or bought to trial despite evidence that they had committed rape, murder, arson , and assault against numerous victims! Oh well I guess as long as it’s for the sake of human evolution and Brain Machine Interface (we will all be synthetic genius in the end so I’m sure it’s worth the price.)

Both simulation and stimulation. Neural stimulation using pulse patterns and modulation to mimic neural spike trains and tuning curves. Implant a section of code, what Is the physical manifestation? To apply a stimuli to the inside of a person’s head so that we might see what happens on the outside of that person. Do they scream? Smile? Swear? Run? Or fall?

You may have misunderstood me. I did not say that the mann foundation had these other corporations under an umbrella. I said that they founded those other corporations or more accurately the officers of the man foundation branched out and acquired and took advantage of NIH and NSF funded research to get themselves rich enough to expand. Follow the corporate acquisition trail its entertaining. Also for a bunch of biohackers your group do seem to get caught up in old tech, yes the original stimociever developed back in the stone ages did have short commings when it came to range, this has been addressed using modern innovation and technology have not of you heard of the battery bion project? I mean seriously think smaller with endless battery life because it is remotely charged by microwave energy. A range of only 35 miles may be overcome using repeaters and modern frequency propagation techniques. Or hey maybe I’m a schizophrenic to instead of a fan of historical fact and the current state of the art?

unless i missed a post, you don’t fall into the “im chipped against my will, help me, they are out to get me” kind of world - i put you more into the confirmation bias realm - looking for facts that match your opinion vs. trying to disprove your opinions by finding counterpoints.

flat earthers are a prime example of this. they have a thought, collectively expressed, and they spend their efforts trying to prove to normies that they are right.

one difference between science and science fiction is if a science is challenged and research that contradicts or disproves the original “findings” science says “huh, would you look at that” and takes the new evidence towards understanding it all, quirks and warts included.

Science fiction on the other hand, as stated above, doesn’t course correct - it simply looks for ways to explain it’s claims in the most convenient way possible. ( Midi-chlorians, really???)

Unicorns were mentioned in the Bible (7 or 8 different references) does that mean that they were really around? because that there is the #1 best selling book in history (i didn’t check, but facebook told me so)… and as such, ergo, must be the #1 source of provable information.
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut… yeah… i think even @Coma would fight this topic (but which side…???)

Job 39:9-12
Will the unicorn be willing to serve thee, or abide by thy crib?

• Canst thou bind the unicorn with his band in the furrow? or will he harrow the valleys after thee?*
  • Wilt thou trust him, because his strength is great? or wilt thou leave thy labour to him?*
  • Wilt thou believe him, that he will bring home thy seed, and gather it into thy barn?*

Isaiah 34:7
And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness.

2 Likes

He seems like a garden-variety conspiracy theory aficionado to me. To each his own way of passing time I guess…

2 Likes

I look at the truth and the truth is what can be proven. JAMES R WALBERT is a proven implant and mind control victim he appeared before Barack Obama with his evidence and was granted the floor in DC where he was able to present his case in a plea to
Have legislation passed forbidding Mirochipping human beings with out there express informed consent. After this pointless venture anti implantation laws wh where passed in 23 states forbidding surgical or ingested implantation of communication devices without informed consent. None of these laws are ever enforced. Next Jimmy walbert whent on the history channels show (in search of) where he presented his case to the world and even showed confirmed medical imaging of his cranial stimulation device. 3 months after this I interview James walbert was mind controlled into shooting at me with a 45 with no provocation on my part. He later stated that he was made to believe that I was one of the neural engineers broadcasting at him. I have tried to disprove the facts however all the physical and scientific evidence Indicates that the mass hallucinations being had by these TI’s are not hallucinations at all but set scripts communicated to these individuals as part of that models research protocols. I can prove what I’m saying using simple medical imaging and frequency tracking any target while they are inside of an anechoic chamber of the appropriate design. Can you disprove this argument? Is our neural research industry really innocent of all wrong doing? Are our Neurological Engineering students and researchers really just falsely accused victims instead of a self proclaimed syndicate? Who knows but it sure is fun trying to solve the biggest mystery in World History! Think of this, if I’m right then that means that The future of human mind evolution is in the hands of Rapist and Murders who will use Target Individuals to falsely accuse you and have you locked away if you ever speak out against them or they will have you killed like they tried to have Jimmy walbert do to me. ( if there us a they lol)

Can we just start from the beginning?

3 Likes

The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency has been a part of Brain 2025 since the Obama administration’s Brain Initiative was launched in 2013 five hundred billion dollars in Research funding has been made available over a 10 year period of time to Map the human Brain and to hopefully build a fully synthetic Brain by 2025. The scientific institutions of the United States have partnered with commercial entities in order to push the boundaries and the limits of our current mind science technologies and In a like fashion DARPA has decided to partner with the worlds amateur Neurologist in an attempt to gain new and innovative points of view. My question is do you believe that it’s appropriate to offer million dollar a year research grants to unpublished unproven and unregulated amateurs?

Does THIS question belong in THIS forum?

1 Like

That depends are you familiar with the raid program aspects and the constant search for implant volunteers? It’s an interesting topic for discussion and germain to dangerous things theme. Do you act in such a hostile manner towards all new comers? Or are you just having a bad day? Wanna talk about it? Is the little pilgrimmaster having a bad day?

@Pilgrimsmaster toss it in the microchipped pile?

2 Likes

well, that’s kind of ignorant. we are rude to jerk asses who come in all hot and crazy for no reason. we are a loving group of funktastic individuals who like putting weird stuff into our flesh and lift paperclips or rick roll people. you come here as a guest. 2 days in and all we have gotten from you is gobblygook about junk that really is as off topic for this forum as you can get.

of course you are welcome to share and chat, but being rude and childish will make you no friends here.

6 Likes

Can I nominate just this for best post?

4 Likes

Nice work around
:+1:t4:

2 Likes

Can we not?

3 Likes

3 Likes

Was that a work around?
…I just thought that’s how it’s supposed to work :upside_down_face:

You must have seen where I was going with that.

1 Like