Microchiped or frequencies, mindreading, 24/7 followed or watched

unless i missed a post, you don’t fall into the “im chipped against my will, help me, they are out to get me” kind of world - i put you more into the confirmation bias realm - looking for facts that match your opinion vs. trying to disprove your opinions by finding counterpoints.

flat earthers are a prime example of this. they have a thought, collectively expressed, and they spend their efforts trying to prove to normies that they are right.

one difference between science and science fiction is if a science is challenged and research that contradicts or disproves the original “findings” science says “huh, would you look at that” and takes the new evidence towards understanding it all, quirks and warts included.

Science fiction on the other hand, as stated above, doesn’t course correct - it simply looks for ways to explain it’s claims in the most convenient way possible. ( Midi-chlorians, really???)

Unicorns were mentioned in the Bible (7 or 8 different references) does that mean that they were really around? because that there is the #1 best selling book in history (i didn’t check, but facebook told me so)… and as such, ergo, must be the #1 source of provable information.
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut… yeah… i think even @Coma would fight this topic (but which side…???)

Job 39:9-12
Will the unicorn be willing to serve thee, or abide by thy crib?

• Canst thou bind the unicorn with his band in the furrow? or will he harrow the valleys after thee?*
  • Wilt thou trust him, because his strength is great? or wilt thou leave thy labour to him?*
  • Wilt thou believe him, that he will bring home thy seed, and gather it into thy barn?*

Isaiah 34:7
And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness.

2 Likes