Microchiped or frequencies, mindreading, 24/7 followed or watched

Nah I think he says LEO have chipped him to bring back memories and monitor his thoughts? It’s pretty hard to understand to be fair.
Bs is possible means he’s saying we’re lying that it’s not possible and he’s having it done to him

1 Like

Yes, I was being silly. He is claiming that his dentist chipped him while implanting a bridge, or removing a tooth before installing a bridge (given what I know of dentistry he isn’t even making a lot of sense at this point).

This implant (presumably the tiny black speck on the image of whatever) is capable of reading his thoughts, and “talking to him”.

Law Enforcement must have some incredible technology if this is true, and yet they still can’t solve crimes or even get the right suspect when they are explicitly told who it is.

I enjoy the blurry out of focus and poorly framed X-ray
I can’t even tell 100% that it IS an X-ray let alone what portion of the body it is… but I’m supposed to see something in the rorschach mess

Also if you’re trying to say that black line is a chip.
1 that’s called “mark-up” it’s the apple version of paint… I enjoy the 2 dots from double tapping to zoom in

Also that’s not how X-rays work… next time go with white

1 Like

@Unique1225 , If you compare your x-ray to an x-ray with actual implants in it, you will clearly see you have nothing to worry about, you do not have an implant.

I will still suggest you speak to a family member or friend about what you are feeling / thinking
Good luck buddy

So, just to be clear, law enforcement knew you needed a bridge and, secretly, employed your dentist to illegally implant a chip in your mouth during the procedure?

So, 1. How did the cops know you were to have this procedure and 2. Why did your dentist go along with it?

I mean, we all know you can’t sensibly answer these questions. You don’t have an implant. Speak to a doctor or family member and get help

:wink:Thank you

I’m sorry to hear you feel this way

I take it you have found this lump be feel?

A doctor would be the best person to discuss this with.

Why can you not go to a doctor? A doctor would be the best person for you to discuss this with.

1 Like

The answer to both is… A doctor. Your wouldn’t go to a butcher for a leg amputation would you? No! You would go to a doctor. Other people are going to short you money or just scam you.

Since they are NOT doctors. You cannot trust them to take any chips out ya know? Pick a doctor at random, and they cannot be in the “scam” if that makes sense.

Yeah . You have nothing there. Maybe one of your other personalities says you do, but you really need to look at that. That is an edit. Not an implant. Show your doctor and tell them about this thread. We just want you healthy.

3 Likes

I watched it on Dailymotion :eyes:

I think that somebody has fitted a device or microchip in my body. Please see the list of reasons why I think this:
I had a voice in my head for three months, it was talking to me and playing music.
I woke up one morning and I couldn’t move my neck, I went to bed as normal, but then I couldn’t move the next day.
Whilst I’m trying to go to sleep at night, my arm will suddenly move, or my leg or head.
Sometimes my nose will itch, but it feels like electricity is touching it.
I feel like my body is being controlled by a device.
Please help.

Rather than the internet, I think your first port of call should be a doctor.

I hope they can give you some answers

Good luck with it.

1 Like

Katie, (and others with similar feelings)

In response to the control comment:

I think those are some very philosophical concepts. Are you mid 20s or 30s or have you been through something traumatic. I feel like those are life changing times in which people’s thinking can change drastically. It can feel like you think you want to be something else or act a certain way [or should be doing something specifically “by now”/finished certain goals you always had]. Quarter and mid life crises are a correction on out perception, but you can control it if you are conscious of it. Maybe reach out to someone close AND a caring stranger.

As humans, we all have a disposition to overdrive out pleasure/reward systems. This can also lead to certain behaviors that reward the brain chemically, even when the thoughts about who you are and your values don’t agree with this reward seeking. It can feel very out of control. There are a lot of resources for this cycle. You can control your compulsion based action, almost always only with help.

Are you in a relationship in which one person’s feelings are dependent on the others (codependency) or your relationship is inconsistent with your perception of reality (gaslighting)? Take a 2 inch by 2 inch square card and write down the people’s names who you are the only people who’s opinions REALLY matter to you. When you feel these emotions reach out to then and explain it. If you are an extrovert do it in a group, if you are introvert reach out to individuals. Then seek counseling.

Have you changed medication levels or lifestyle recently or when this feeling started this way? Your hormones can change naturally, but medications can change a lot and effects vary person to person. This would start with internal medicine and perhaps counseling, things just need to be adjusted and dialed in.

In any case even if not mentioned above, you are worthy of love and joy. You need to put some work in on yourself mentally, and it is easier with friends and family. Reach out to them we wish you the best.

4 Likes

These are perfectly normal, they are called hypnic jerks, hypnagogic jerks or myoclonic jerks.

1 Like

Indeed, I know somebody who used to experience these quite regularly , he started taking magnesium tablets and it stopped overnight [pun]
It also leveled his mood…
It might be something worth discussing with your doctor

1 Like

No such device exists. Look at Neuralink, even they only have a monkey controlling the computer - not the other way around.

It would be huge to be able to control bodies with tech like that, they’d give paraplegics their control back easily. But it’s not there yet.

Please see a doctor.

This is a mental thing. It can be treated. But you need to tell a doctor.

1 Like

This thread demonstrates two fact :

• There are lot of conspiracist / schizophrenics on this forum
  • Mental diseases are really the 21th century disease …

I have someone in my family who suffers from cognitive dissonance and you can tell anything, it doesn’t mind ! Or you think the same, or you are with the secret world government :slight_smile:

I would rephrase it to:
“A lot of conspiracist / schizophrenics come across this forum”.

The vast majority post once, don’t like the replies, then go away. :woman_shrugging:

which is actually a shame.

2 Likes

Thank you to everyone that has applied, apart from the person that said I had schizophrenia, I do not have that condition, you shouldn’t say that people especially if you are not a physiatrist and to say that to somebody is really unkind!

I thought I would ask for help on this particular site to get advice.

I have ringing in my ears, that sometimes goes really load, and then really quite.

Thanks for the advice.

This sounds like Sleep Paralysis. Again this is not the result of being microchipped.

This is usually called tinnitus and could be related to sleep paralysis…

Hearing noises can also be a sign of sleep paralysis. You might want to consider whether this is indeed what you are experiencing, and have a look at the various suggestions on how to deal with it.

I am not a medical professional and this is not a diagnosis, but several of your symptoms can be connected with a single cause and so it might be worth considering. You should probably discuss these symptoms with your doctor though.

1 Like

I don’t believe that they were attempting to be unkind. Many people in this thread match symptoms for schizophrenia. We try our best to get them to seek help. I hope you are able to get help you need for whatever you’re suffering with. Whether it be sleep paralysis or schizophrenia.

1 Like