Microchiped or frequencies, mindreading, 24/7 followed or watched

I’m not so sure - do you think those people don’t realize the incoherence, or do they realize it and just “can’t help it”?

By “those people”, you mean like the latest piece of work in this here thread? If so, then yes, I’m pretty certain they’re blissfully unaware of their utter incoherence.

Although here seems to be unrelated to your examples…

I mean… I was pretty sure that brickpost was bot-made.
Not that I hadn’t seen humans going crazy with unstructured syntax… but I’ve read quite a few brickposts almost identical to that one coming out from conspiracy-bot a few years ago, plus a few other random post-bots before being tuned out…

But then OP shows up and posts semi-coherently and casually mentioning he is high…

So… if it’s not a bot-made first post, then the issue here has more to do with drugs than expresiveness… :sweat_smile:

Holy Shit I didn’t know this thread was still open

It will never close my friend.

It is the place for like minded individuals where they can come and share their stories…
And for us to learn about the latest in technology and capabilities.
We have yet to see any proof, but we remain ever hopeful.

You might have a little catch up to do.
It has been a while

1 Like

Yeah I’m playing some ketchup and learning about all the cool microchips the government has.

Gangstalking and gaslighting are not new but they are not what you think either. The following is fact not fiction and is the actual history of a field of study or fields of study known as brain machine Interface or Neurological Engineering. There are actually multiple disciplines of study, science and medicine involved in these fields however they all started out with the same goal (to Map and understand the human brain and the operating system we call the human mind). This field of study has never been known for its ethical values and has for over a hundred years been the home of those doctors, scientists and research investors that believe their need for data exceeds the rights of the individual human beings that they choose as research subjects. Can we make a person exhibit schizophrenic symptoms using the current state of the art? Yes we have been able to stimulate the cochlea of a human being to mimic sound for a half century. A simple pulse generator, a pair of electrode contacts and a digital to analog converter paired with a transmitting and receiving means and bam your mentally ill. The crazy part is that the means to alter human thought are almost identical and where invented by Dr Delgado before 1970! It was batteryless and called the stimociever. A stimulating tranciever powered by radio waves using a self grounded super capacitor and a coil. Fancy that we can claim ignorance of scientific history and fact and ignore the existence if a 6 billion dollar a year industry that’s practically monopolized by company’s founded by the Alfred E Mann institute, such as Medtronic, Second Sight, Boston Scientific, Advanced Bionics Corporation, Just to name a few. The voices you hear and the things you see are part of an attention based modality that is meant to map the human brain from a neural code to a binary code. This is accomplished using neural spike trains and tuning curves and a thermal decoder with a similar set of devices and electrode arrays to the original stimociever

Well, that’s cleared that up for me. I wasn’t sure.

So what you’re proposing is. It’s not gang stalking but someone trying to decode their neurological data into binary code? Wow you guys just get more and more creative

3 Likes

You lost me after gangstalking

5 Likes

Not just someone, it’s plural but yes that is the gist of it if you would enjoy a bit of light reading check out Delgado in his book( the future of the human mind for a psycho civilized society) its a good read if a bit out there on the ideals. Or try reading Chris Eliasmith in ( Neural Engineering) " Chris Eliasmith is Assistant Professor in the Department of Philosophy and the Department of Systems Design Engineering at the University of waterloo

h-index: 43

Affiliation: University of Waterloo

Citations: 8,631

Education: [Washington University in St. Louis]

Research interests: Theoretical Neuroscience, Brain Modelling, Machine Learning,

Okay but here’s a better question. Why in hell would they just do it to random people? To torment them? Ofc not because that’s stupid and a waste of resources.

I think his hypothesis is that they implant unwitting subjects with these to help the effort of mapping out the human brain, with side effects being-schizophrenia like symptoms.
IDK man.
I mean, Delgrado was a real scientist and the stimociever is AFAIK real technology, although its capabilities are being quite exaggerated here.

This also doesn’t explain the absence of any scars - the stimoceiver was still coin sized, and that would make a sizable incision, not to mention bump (as would any implant, really). Also the transceivers used a lot of energy. Also AFAIK the best it could do were hypnogohia-like visual halucinations - so nothing like full blown schizophrenia symptoms.

I have studied biomedical engineering formally for a while, but the things he speaks of are quite a bit confusing to me. I find it fascinating how real science (although often fundamentally misunderstood) and complete fiction mix in these ‘theories’

Edit: for your reading pleasure, the original paper on the stimoceiver
delgado1968 (1).pdf (897.4 KB)
Fascinating stuff. Please note the requirement for a quite large receiver-stimulator that has to be on the subject and has a limited battery span (powered by a 7V mercury battery, not batteryless like claimed by Targetno), and an operating range of 100ft. Not to mention the extremely invasive implantation (bilaterally in the anterior medial amygdala. no less)

3 Likes

The stimociever was entry level old tech being used as an example (an example that did turn a normal 11 year old hetero boy into a person wanting to Marry a person of the same sex just by stimulating the left frontal lobe.) In the 70s and 80s this tech was coupled with pharmaceutical aids to assist in creating a state of mind more open to suggestions such in Dr. Ewin Cameron’s psychic driving research. The funny part is anyone can buy all that is needed to accomplish this supposed fictional feet by contacting Boston Scientific and the Ann program as well as the genesis program for mapping and stimulating are freeware at most universities

Source please

Yes, curare, LSD, etc. Have seen no mentions of implant use. See MKUltra.

2 Likes

Again, source? Also I would argue that comparatively few people have the skills required to implant something into your brain. You realize how insane this sounds, right?

https://github.com/genesis-sim/genesis-2.4
Simulating, not stimulating

4 Likes

kind of like when Mario drops a penguin off the map - because… they can?
might be a case of human nature -

3 Likes

The source for the statement I made about the stimulation of the 11 year old boys brain and the resulting mind alteration is none other than " Physical Control of the Mind: Toward a Psychocivilized Society

Novel by José Manuel Rodriguez Delgado" Dr. Delgado was not shy about what he felt was monumental progress in understanding the physiological psychology of the human brain. 2020-Probe-Catalog.pdf (50.1 MB)

ah, 1971 - the height of technological advancement.

2 Likes

Most people don’t have a brain worth mapping out.

6 Likes