Microchiped or frequencies, mindreading, 24/7 followed or watched

Honestly… Am I the only one who thinks y’all are replying to a rather poorly programmed bot that spews out random crap?

I don’t get bot vibes,

Sentence structure and tone seems human,
But then you’ve got your “wall-o-text” flag as previously discussed

I wonder if this isn’t the “shouting thru the fear” that Amal theorizes, but earlier on and slightly more composed

Bots these days are good enough to fool intelligent humans into thinking they have rational, articulated thought and they’re saying something meaningful. They can even write convincing essays. This one’s thoughts are clearly irrational and completely disjointed. I could program a bot that posts similarly convincing crap in Cobol, drunk, with a hand tied behind my back in a couple hours.

I’d donate if you stream that

2 Likes

I’m working on the drunkenness :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wanted to post a long reply but I think I will just let it go.

The fact that this was post no. 666 in this thread says a lot :stuck_out_tongue:
And unicorns in the bible? Guess I have to reconsider my faith (or rather, lack of it…) :smile:

But yep, unicorns are pretty common in eastern myths, so I guess the bible just borrowed from there… I really like the depiction of it in Hieronymus Bosch’s Garden of Earthly Delights (though the painting itself is incredibly… freaky)

index

1 Like
  1. No, generally the attitude of the newcomers are reciprocated.
  2. Perhaps ‘kind of’. Reading a blob of text multiple times a day can have a side-effect as such.
  3. Welcome to the relevant topic! Also I can recommend the official off-topic:
    CLICK
  4. Bro! Take it as a friendly advice, and do not mess with melancholic robots… in general… ever!
    Really, no reason for that!

Other than that, you cited some interesting sources, what’s your background or research area? Some of the active newcomers start with an introduction thread: those are rather popular.

:heart_decoration: :two_hearts: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Good day. Can you please help me and answer the question. I bought a biomagnet from you. I put it in my hand myself. After that, I discovered a chip in my body with this biomagnet. Can you please answer what is this for?

That picture isn’t a chip?
Also I’m not sure what you’re trying to claim with your “cellphone Geiger counter” app

This implant was in my second hand. I don’t know what it is. Somebody did it.
I am scared

Well, I can tell where this thread is going to go… but pushing forward

That’s not a chip

That looks to be a magnet, if it was truely in your body, I’d expect it to be highly corroded as it’s not coated

Edit*
I see you already saw the signs @Pilgrimsmaster

I am sorry to hear that buddy.
I think you need to find some help by visiting a doctor and tell them what you told us.
Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do for you here, as much as we would like to.

Good luck with it.

1 Like

thank you very much. now everything fell into place.

If I can ask what does that mean?

Just after I said it at the city hospital. That I want to delete the chip. Which a private doctor has proven to be true.
I was sent to a mental hospital. They said I was normal and let me go home.
Then I came again and they sent me to prison.
Now I went back and cut it out for myself.
They asked me to keep quiet and forget everything.

Still in the knee and the heart area are one at a time.

xG3 itself put. The others are definitely not me.

Just seems to be a bit of brass mate, definitely not a chip.