Microchiped or frequencies, mindreading, 24/7 followed or watched

Claims require evidence

1 Like

You wish

You should stop hiding

Being drilled in between eyes

@HelenWolfgang (or is it Stefanie?)

I am aware of commercial microcontrollers that are 1.6mm on each side. The members here are very knowledgeable about RFID, electronics, physics, and so on.

If there was even the possibility of building an unobtrusive implant capable of doing what most claim for them (direct neural interface for example) we would know about it.

So, what makes you think that you have an implant? What proof do you have?

Without some sort of proof why should anyone believe you? Even Joe Simonton could produce the pancakes, which makes his story more believable than yours.

I was implanted during oral surgery. Ask the corrupt medical industry for proof.

A direct neural interface trans palette sinus region and inserted dorsal frontal lobe. Seizures, chronic autoimmune response and why do you care so much this forum is for victims not predators.

It really isn’t,

This forum is for people who want or have biohacker implants made by Dangerous Things

You found your way here somehow

4 Likes

You just replied to Satur9 and accused him of making fun of people…
from this comment

That sounds polite, and the link he provided was supportive, so :man_shrugging:

Agreed, however you provide no example

Proof?

Proof?

Proof?

If this is true, how do YOU know, do you have Proof?

Proof?

Proof?

Why are any of us here :thinking:

How is he hiding?

also
@Eriequiet said

You replied

How is this relevant?

Proof?

Do you have a contact number? Website? linkedin?..

Is that your reply to

If so, You answer is not PROOF, so, do you have proof?

FYI

The burden of proof is on the person who brings a claim in a dispute .

Please don’t reply until you have the ACTUAL proof required to substantiate your claims.

proof always lies with the person who lays charges.

3 Likes

You don’t want an implant you need a highlighter course

I don’t even know what that means…
Is that an insult?

3 Likes

Actually I work for part of the “corrupt medical industry” and I have no proof, which is why I asked you (who made claims) for the proof.

Direct Neural Interfaces would not be implanted through the palette or the sinus region. Dorsal is to do with the back, and the frontal lobe is… At the front. So where is it?

Edited to Add: I think this implant must have zipped back and forth a lot to make this strange journey.

This forum is for people with implants, and the odd freak who is interested in RFID but hasn’t been implanted (yet).

3 Likes

Proof?

:rofl:

7 Likes

You know that you can’t prove a negative right?

:unicorn_sneaky_peek:

I hope that everybody who read my previous comment about Joe Simonton and the pancakes googled to see what that was about (if they hadn’t already heard about them)

Ok, time to post your full body x-rays @Zwack!

:crazy_face:

We should rename this thread to that :arrow_up: as the Title :wink:

3 Likes

hey why you gotta call me out like that

giphy (2)

5 Likes

It takes one to know one?

5 Likes

kevin-hart-modern-family

3 Likes