Microchiped or frequencies, mindreading, 24/7 followed or watched

My question is how can i prove ive been chipped?

How do you know :man_shrugging:

Hey buddy, I could pick your post apart, but you sound desperate for help.

The best help I / we can give you on the internet is the following.

You need to go to a doctor, in person, explain everything you have mentioned here.

They will be in the best position to give you the help and guidance you need.

Do yourself a favour, between now and your doctors visit, do not use the Internet to get any further information, I guarantee you, that you won’t find the answers you are looking for.

When you have finished reading this, Ring and book an appointment, or just go to a doctors office.
Sooner rather than later.

Good luck

3 Likes

I felt them… 1 on each hand 1 behind my ear/neck i have 1 in each foot they vibrate when im being located. please let me know if u can help me or know of someone who can. please ask

1 Like

Ive been to the dr and counselor etc several times they think im crazy. Nobody believes me and the ones that do dont know what i should. Hes (the person taking my identity) too smart. This isnt a joke, this is a worst case scenario involving micro chipped and i am desperate for someone smart(er) to help me

1 Like

Wow lmao… thanks for the reply.

Implants ALWAYS show up on an x-ray so you could try that but it is highly unlikely you have been “chipped”. Mainly because the chips are used to open doors, unlock your computer, and share links with friends if they scan your chip with their phone if you programmed it to do those things. To read the implants a reader must be within a few centimeters. It is impossible to receive information through an implant and also tracking is not possible. If there are more advanced implants out there then this community would be the first to know and would probably personally install them into ourselves

2 Likes

Wether you Believe me or not, I can’t control

But this isn’t a thing

There are a lot of fundemental hurdles for something to track you

Batteries can’t power a simple watch in an implant currently, let alone anything that does anything more

This isn’t one of those “they have the secret tech things” this would be a technology that would be game changing for the entire planet… possibly worth billions of dollars “they” couldn’t and wouldn’t keep something like that secret for a couple implants

GPS works in fundemental radio principals, you can’t just “make it smaller”

The antenna needs to be a certain size, and it uses a particular type of frequency, which just happens to not transfer through human flesh well at all

And then, connecting to the brain is in its infancy in anyway… currently it takes months and tons of time and effort, to simply map a UP/Down/left/right to the brain

Even that, isn’t actually connecting or doing anything. It’s just looking for patterns, if you strain and think UP a couple thousand times… it eventually recognizes it

I’m in the belief that “importing” anything into the brain without months or years of willing practice won’t work…. Brains vary too much, and don’t run on a consistent “firmware” if you will

Short version? The tech doesn’t exist, and not just because we said so…. Because the building blocks don’t exist yet…

thankyou…i appreciate your response.

Ive had a few xrays actually and mri for other reasons but nobody mentioned seeing a chip. they laugh at me when i ask them if they see a microchip. Ive been to the hospital so many times related to being chipped. People are ignorant/uneducated and judgemental which = no help for me! yaaa my medical insurance wont approve an xray to see if i have a micro chip.

Happy to help. Can you explain what it is this “chip” is doing? The only implantable chips that the current technology has achieved is basically to replace metal keys to unlock things

People are also ignorant and uneducated about microchips also, often attributing them to the boogeyman and things they are not capable of

There are many very possible and common things that can cause your brain to perceive or act in weird and strange ways…

This doesn’t mean your crazy, any more than I’m crazy because my brain likes to misbehave and works in Non typical behaviors

My earnest advice, open your mind to the possibility that it’s not a microchip, and pursue some form of medical help to see why your brain might be being a jerk

1 Like

Thanks for your opinion. unfortunately it doesnt help me.
Im mostly interested in hearing from PEOPLE WHO KNOW what im talking about and are kind enough to share any information that would help me asap.

Id ask Elon Musk but hes probably too busy

I have 1 in each foot that vibrate randomly at least once a day. ive felt 1 in my hand and 1 behind my ear.

It’s not just his opinion, he is stating facts.

Unfortunately, it sounds more like you are only wanting to hear from people that agree with you.

That is exactly what we are all trying to do.

Sorry again, you may feel something, or perceive you are feeling something, but it is not an implant.

Until you are willing to accept help, nobody can help you.

We are trying, now you need to do your part…

4 Likes

For a device to cause vibrations it would need a battery and implantable batteries do not currently exist. This happens to a friend of mine when he is low on blood sugar and isn’t getting enough sleep. He definitely doesn’t have any mental issues. I do not know your situation so I am not going to assume anything but I would have a doctor check your blood and see if you are deficient in any vitamins. It might be a physical issue. Keep an open mind and I’m sure you will find the right doctor to alleviate your symptoms

2 Likes

We don’t know who you are, we have no reason to lie to you. We know what you are talking about, and we know it’s not possible. But we can’t make you believe us, it seems you already “know” everything you want to know and are just looking for someone to confirm it… but it’s not true so you won’t find the answers you seek here. Any implant that has sufficiently advanced technology to do what you are saying it is doing would easily show up on an xray or MRI (there are plenty of examples of what they look like in x-rays in this forum). If you’ve been xrayed or have had an MRI where you think they are and there’s nothing there, then there’s nothing there and what you are feeling is your mind playing tricks on you.

2 Likes

You are looking for someone smarter… Well, here we are.

I have a Master’s degree in Software Technology and a Bachelor’s in Applied Physics. Others on here include Doctors, engineers of various types and many other people from all walks of life who are very well educated (and experienced) in implants.

Why are these people so certain about implants? Because some of the people on this forum design them and many have them.

One design that is being worked on is supposed to use wireless charging to boot a tiny computer (still at least 1" square) but that is not currently capable of passing enough power into the computer to boot, and it starts getting too warm to be safely implantable.

Batteries are not implantable for various reasons.

Vibration is usually achieved through either a motor with an unbalanced weight attached to it, or a piezo electric buzzer. However I have had muscle tics at times which have felt like my pager was buzzing when it wasn’t. I have no implants, so I know it was just a muscle spasm.

There are many reasons for muscle spasms. You need to talk with a doctor about those.

If your doctor laughed, ask for a second opinion. Someone approaching a lost of symptoms with an open mind might see something he missed.

Do not lead with “I have been chipped” instead say “I feel what seems to be vibrations in both feet at various times every day.” Or whatever makes more sense.

Most people who come here list a few symptoms which could easily be any one of a number of physical or mental conditions.

14 Likes

Anyone know about L3 Harris and remote Neural Monitoring, not rambling, obviously serious, if you can look at my xrays and say I haven’t been hacked then your crazy not me.

Can’t even tell what part of the body the what appears to be really old x-rays are of. Can you give us more context?

2 Likes

I’m assuming that your xrays are both the first and last image? To be honest, I don’t even know what I’m looking at in those pictures…

With regards to the paralysis implant, I don’t know the source of your image but I doubt that current BCI is advanced enough for that, even if NeruralLink is getting close. However I think that there has been some research into stimulators for the treatment of spine injuries but those things are around the size of a pacemaker and are likely to remain in development for a long time.

Examine x-rays that people in this forum have posted of their actual implants and you’ll see how crisp and clear they are. If you can acquire an image of your implant like that then we would really be getting somewhere. As is, this could easily be explained by artifacts in the image, which are very common on x-rays

3 Likes