Midwest meetupšŸ¤– / cyborgs conquer Chicago

Sorry for your loss

2 Likes

Sorry to hear,
Iowa is a bit of an extreme hike

2 Likes

Thanks, but it happens unfortunately. Iā€™ll for sure be at the next midwest meetup.

1 Like

One month out, who alls still planning to meet up?

@Backpackingvet I was thinking get together starting sometime between noon and 4?

At this time I still plan to go. It just depends on covid and my daughter.

Changed the poll to show whoā€™s actually voted, so I know who to poke and prod to get an answer

Are you planning to attend on 03-19-2022
  • Planning to attend
  • Interested in attending
  • Canā€™t attend
  • Unsure

0 voters

Bump just in case some missed this; not looking Great

1 Like

9 days out

@knoj @rexdeanrds

What are the chances you guys are going to make it?

As it sits itā€™s just darthdomo and me

@darthdomo if itā€™s just us we can either reschedule or see if thereā€™s a better middle point for us

Iā€™ll definitely be in Chicago on the 19th regardless, planned a spring break vacation with a few friends for the 18-20th. If anyone ends up in Chicago around that time, Iā€™m up for meeting up.

If it ends up being just us, we should just reschedule for another time. There were a lot of people interested who couldnā€™t go for various temporary reasons, could maybe do something over the summer.

Could always do a meetup at CircleCityCon too, curious if some people here could get their job to cover it. Indyā€™s a bit further from the upper Midwest, but itā€™d provide some better accessibility to the south as well. Just throwing out ideas.

I wonā€™t be going unfortunately. Had a friend invited me to a wedding on the opposite side of the country.

I definitely wanna meet up with you guys sometime you all seem a chill bunch

I wonā€™t be able to make it this time. Weā€™ve got family plans the weekend of the 19th.

Guess thatā€™s a decent reason not to change location
I suppose Iā€™ll just plan to meet up like we originally planned,

This sort of works, because I was worried if there was a bunch of us, Iā€™d get carried away and want to drink more than I can recover from and still driveā€¦ and then needing to deal with hotel or something

Fewer people, more chillā€¦ definitely safe to drive home

Thereā€™s still a chance @Backpackingvet could attend also I forgotā€¦ but no pressure

Assuming you get your flipper tomorrow bring that, I wouldnā€™t mind playing with it

Straight into asking another man to play with his flipper, Iā€™m not judging, but geez, at least by the guy a drink first :wink:

1 Like

We made sure to meet somewhere serving alcohol :wink:

2 Likes

This is what I get for not paying attention. If you folks do a summer run im in. Too cold for the motorcycle right now.

1 Like