My chip don't work

Here’s a video what I’ve tried and yes the chip is implanted. I’m afraid I’ve misplaced the test cards that came with my proxmark3.

1 Like

Ahhh, OK.
So I can see what you are doing with the tune.

Just another quick note, the HF antenna placement is misleading It is actually diagonally opposite to the LF antenna ie. It is UNDERNEATH, and on the bottom PCB, not where most people naturally think it is
( The PM3 is normally used by the unimplanted Normys, using ISO cards )

Personally, when I use my Easy, one of the ways I do it that may help you out, I will:

• Type my desired command
  • Hold the PM3 with one hand and forcefully / firmly press the corresponding antenna perpendicular to the implant
  • keeping the PM3 inplace, execute the command ( tap enter )
  • if it reads, then perfect, If it doesn’t, a slight position adjust, then :arrow_up: & ENTER
  • continue until I get a read

Obviousy there are other ways of doing this, including introducing some of the tools I linked to earlier

If possible, grab yourself some more, they are pretty cheap, and at a minimum I would suggest you grab a T5577 and a Mifare Magic 1k

Do you still have the xFD keychains ?
:xfd:
If you still dont have any luck with the above suggestions I gave you, try repeating the process with the xFDs
This will give you a good visual of how your implant should be placed on the antenna to get a successful read.

Remember HF antenna is on the bottom

HAHA, FUCKEN GODDAMMIT, Amal sniped me, I didn’t even see him typing

What a dick :wink:

1 Like

Also don’t be afraid to explore the delay command… very helpful;

boom

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I got it working with your instructions and the new chip you sent. But still nothing on the first chip. That’s fine with me. I’m so happy, got my first clone also working!

3 Likes

yay!