My Custom Payment Conversion Experience šŸ’³

Patrick knows about it and I showed it also @amal
I think in a german museum is the vivokey spark (canā€™t remember where,)

This is the information about RFID

20200810_213931

20200810_214003

3 Likes

Oh no, bad timing. Stoked for updates :slight_smile: I hope it heals fast!

Today, I had some swelling and tried using my implant on a small mobile payment device.
Was weird slapping your hand on there, then taking out your walletā€¦

Donā€™t tell them about WiFi.

Very interesting, indeed good advertising!

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing your experience! Super helpful for prospective cyborgs like myself :wink:

I opted not to watch your install video until after my own. No need to scare myself furtherā€¦ Haha

How did it heal up? I assume the swelling is gone by now and all is good :+1:

Healed up super easy, and pretty quick, although, understandably, it took longer to heal than an xSeries.
Swelling was only (visible) for a day or two, as it is a flex I never had any readability issues

Maybe a good idea, itā€™s pretty much a very small Korean lady trying to penetrate me :wink: for about 3 mins.
She was maybe 45-50kgs ( ~100-110lbs )ā€¦Mine was done before the lube was available from Amal and she didnā€™t have any so a lot of friction for her to fight against.
Yours wonā€™t be anything like that by using lube, and since you are using numbing for yours, I doubt you will feel anything at all.

1 Like

Today I realised I neglected to mention in my original post here, because it is something that I assumed would be common sense, but also something I guess that could be easily overlooked, so probably worth mentioning :man_shrugging:

My recomendation would be to never use your Custom payment conversion card for any online purchases.
If your card details were compromised online, your card conversion would have to be cancelled and your implant unusable for any further purchases.

I use mine purely and only for Payment terminal transactions.

anyway,

images (49) (5)

3 Likes

I enjoy the vimpay app, I have 3 credit cards there:
My account, my implant, one for shady things.
I can enable/disable them, allow online payments or only allow payments in specific countries.

And yes Iā€™d never enter my implants details online.

I wonder if iCard is similar.

1 Like

I have been trying to find how to pay using one of the dangerous things implants, how did you manage this if I can ask??? Thanks for the upload!

Edit: I now see how the conversion process worksā€¦ Iā€™m new here so I got all excited and leaped to ask before digging deeply. Sorry about thatā€¦

3 Likes

Lol Iā€™ve done the same! Careful with the conversion process though, make sure your card can be converted as some canā€™t be.

1 Like

Recently noticed this little tid-bit as well haha thank you @invalid_signal

Iā€™m debating how I want to go about this. Maybe Iā€™ll get a new card re-issued for the extended expiry date and go through with itā€¦ Sad to see the Walletmor running into problems on this oneā€¦

1 Like

I have moved your post here, feel free to read through this thread, it should help to answer some of your questions.

That is a very good idea.

Feel free to ask questions, show us what you are thinking.
Not all cards are made alike and therefore some cannot be convertedā€¦yet
So let us know before you do this.
The conversion turn around time was pretty quick, but if you get yours ducks lined up, you can maximise the expiry time.

So before conversion:

• Ask questions and get answers
  • Line up a piercer
  • Line up Dangerous Things for a quick turn around ( Amal gets busy )
  • Order a new card
  • Receive card
  • Test Card ( pay for shipping to Dangerous things )
  • Send the Card to Amal
  • Recieve Conversion
  • Test conversion
  • Visit piercer for install
  • Get conversion implanted
  • Pay piercer with your newly implanted Payment conversion.
  • Enjoy being one of the few with added convenience

My conversion is very shortly End Of Life, so I will be removing it.

I have zero regrets and enjoyed having the ability to pay with a wave of my hand, I was NEVER stuck without a means to pay for anything. No fear of leaving home without a wallet.

Dangerous Things Conversion Service was fantastic

A Brilliant experience and I Highly Highly recommend it

2 Likes