My order xM1 plus

Hi,
I ordered an xM1 plus yesterday morning, I wanted to know approximately when she would leave.

Thanks

We are shipping orders that contain an xM1+ by the end of this week! You should get an update with tracking info once your order ships. Thanks for your patience.

1 Like

Yo, what about the xNT’s?

If the order does not contain a pre-order product, it should ship out in 1-2 business days. Otherwise the entire order is held until all products are ready to ship.

1 Like

Thanks, dude!

1 Like

Hi.
I still have no news of my order#10010 :sob::sob::cry::cry:

It’s stuck in processing with a bunch of other orders. Our warehouse is slammed with holiday shipping, but things are moving. You should get an update with tracking info once it does ship.

1 Like

Thanks all ok :wink:

hello, following my order 10010, I received the email with the form for a request of the xM1 +. I have not received a confirmation or return, when do you think it will be shipped when I receive a confirmation that everything is ok? thank you very much

Sorry but we are refunding everyone now… we are working to get a new chip vendor and make a new batch of xM1+ chips… at which time we will offer it for sale again.

At least 3 business days I think.