My xSIID arrives today!

This is going to be my first implant, so freeking excited!

I think I will write my contact card onto it :slightly_smiling_face:

Anyone else in the UK got one?

5 Likes

I think there’s 2, me and someone I can’t remember but they posted in the product announcement when they got a blue one.

What color did you get?

2 Likes

How do you plan on inserting it?

Edit: Can’t wait to have you join us.

1 Like

Well there will be 3 tonight! Glad to be joining the club. I have to self install though as coronavirus has shut all the piercers etc down >.<

I got the blue colour as I thought that would be the colour least likely to freak people out lmfao.

What colour did you get? What are you using yours for?

2 Likes

Blue is superior anyways. It is the only color I can actually see as it is supposed to be. Blue is beautiful.

If you self install, still try to have someone tent your skin.

2 Likes

Nope hulk green lol its great pimp slap the reader glows green and get let in :sweat_smile: yes I have had a few funny looks

5 Likes

I’m getting green and red for my port and starboard sides… :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

No one in my household has the balls to help me with this implant, their kinda against it, bloody normies.

I think I will use a tool to pinch the skin and hold that tool with my mouth. I use to self inject steroids so not afraid to get stabby.

Blue / green are the best colours by far!! :smiley:

What have you guys done with your implants?

1 Like

Not even just to hold the skin up? My wife was against it also, then she watched me install with no tent into my L0. She helped with the other 2.

Try to find a tool you don’t need to have your mouth on, or at least one that keeps it far away, you don’t need to be breathing on your install site.

Mainly trying to figure out what I can and can’t do with them. I am not very savvy with technology, as I prefer the human body, so mainly just trying to come up with projects to do with them. I am working on a firebox currently.

1 Like

Yeah the gf won’t, she wants me to wait until cornavirus is over lmfao.

Good idea, don’t breathe on the injection site, thanks man!!

Whats a firebox?!

1 Like

Or hold your breath, but then you might pass out.

I should have said a small safe, as that is what it really is. I just refer to all of them as a firebox.

1 Like

Awesome, a cyborg dick!

Somone on here put a xSIID in there penis once. Your implant is definitely more practical. They had to remove it because they where not umm… leaving the area to heal :wink: :wink: .

3 Likes

Just how bright are the LED’s in those things?

1 Like

About this bright

Credit to @Devilclarke

2 Likes

Just pointing out that was about 1 week post implant still had some swelling. Significantly brighter nowadays.

4 Likes

Still not bright enough to be seen if the penis is being used inside something however.

I guess I don’t see the point in putting it there. Who am I to judge however? You do you xSIID penis man! (whoever you are) It would make more sense to put a glowing implant there I would think.

1 Like

Tehe

To be that bright I’d imagine it would also kick out a fair bit of heat…

From what I recall the point seemed to be “cyborg illuminated penis” I guess you could also have some… Interesting… Reader designs… :rofl:

1 Like

loool I’m dead

2 Likes

I just put the implant in!!! That was not fun loool

3 Likes

5 Likes