Need a tutorial to self implanting on the edge of the hand

Hi everybody,

First of all, I would like to say that I am a beginner in biohacking but I am in the paramedical so I know the rules of hygiene and aseptic and I have colleagues who can implant the chip to me if necessary.

I mistakenly bought a Cyborg transformation kit when I wanted a NExT chip that I wanted to implant in the traditional place between the thumb and forefinger. (zone 0)

So I have 2 small xEM and xNT chips to implant.

I am thinking of implanting it on the edge of both the hands (zone 5). This zone seems the most suitable to me as they are small chips and allows me to use other area (between thumb and forefinger, zone 0) for larger chips. I want it to be discreet and not to bother.

I searched on the forum but I didn’t find a tutorial to implement them on the edge of the hand.

Where can I find a tutorial or a procedure for this?

Seems as simple to me as the procedure to implant between thumb and forefinger but I would like to be sure to do well before implanting these two chips.

If there is no tutorial, can someone tell me how he did it for this zone

Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

P.S Please, forgive my English it isn’t my native language

3 Likes

There’s no real documentation on the blade edge yet. It’s very straightforward, and once my installer gets around to editing the video for privacy, We should have a full video on blade edge installation… Don’t hold your breath though, it’s been half a year.

You could also look into DT’s return policy, and get the NExT. you’d have to wait a bit longer to install it, but Personally, I’d rather wait an extra month to make sure what I’m putting inside my body is what I want.

4 Likes

this video would be a great help!

I have seen pictures of the injection site for this location so I know the location of the injection.

Then I guess I just need to hold the skin tight and parallel inject it next to the little finger the same way we inject for zone 0.

Is it correct?

Yeah. My installer went in from the bottom of the hand (The needle entered in closer to the wrist than the pinky) in order to keep away from my knuckle, but I’ve seen a few people who inject from the top down. I don’t think one way is better over the other, but I only have my experiences to go off of.

There’s a quick five second video floating around somewhere on here or Biohack.me of a blade edge install, but it looked like the installer had a bit of issue breaking the skin. I’ll link it if I can find it.

Thank you very much Dude !

I found this, the insertion is difficult.

Is it the video you talked?

Just asking - why a self-install? That’s a part of the hand where I would really struggle to get the correct angle and all that… (left aside that I’m reaaaaally not suitable for self-installing at all, in general^^)

I have an xM1 closer to my pinky than my knives edge. Reason being that the knives edge is used way more than you realise and having the implant there may be awkward. Thus mine was put closer to my pinky/small finger and haven’t run into any issues with the placement.

I found that video before @Junglebanana (was about to link it too). I know of another one that shows the process a little more Video Found.. The skin around the knives edge is a little thicker so expect some more pressure and more sudden ‘pop’.

Personally, I wouldn’t self install on the knives edge. More so since you know other people who could do it, I would hold off on the self install for the knives edge.

1 Like

Nope, this one better. The other was of @Zktat2s install, and it looks like the piercer just went for it (IIRC, they hit a vein)

1 Like

Ooooohhhhhh, this one’s new. Thank you. I feel less upset that I haven’t had a chance to get my installer’s video yet. There wasn’t much I could find when I went to go get mine done, and I was looking for something to take with me when I was hunting down an installer.

2 Likes

Pilgrim coming in clutch with the links.

I had his pulled up earlier, but couldn’t find the video. I was going to tag him in hopes he could provide it, but looks like he’s been offline for a while.

2 Likes

Because it’s not popular where I live so I don’t think a professional will be much more experienced than me. Very few piercers near me who implant chips.
My colleagues are very experienced with injections and it seems very easy to do.

1 Like

Okay, I really guess it depends a lot on where you live…

But that sounds like a solid alternative to self-implanting :wink:

2 Likes

The self-install may have been a language barrier thing. One of their earlier posts had some french in it.
I totally agree though, that’s a super awkward angle to do yourself. Best to have a friend do it.

I guess I could have just read the PS too…

1 Like

Yes I speak French.

When I say self implanting, I mean doing it yourself, without the help of a REAL professional such as a piercer etc.
Amateurish, yourself or with the help of a friend :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much, I’ll loop this video and do it with my collegues :slight_smile:

1 Like

When I say self implanting, I mean doing it yourself, without the help of a REAL professional such as a piercer etc.

Self install = by yourself, alone, no additional persons.

I totally agree though, that’s a super awkward angle to do yourself. Best to have a friend do it.

Agree with this also. The placement is at an odd angle, stay safe and get someone to help.

Thank you very much, I’ll loop this video and do it with my collegues

You are welcome! If you can, take a video/some pictures for others that have the same questions in the future and update us with how it goes! Stay safe and all the best

I misspoke, sorry.

I’ll try to find the least annoying spot, near the pinky rather than the wrist if I understand correctly.

I will try to make a video or photos if possible

Thanks for your advice guys, it helps me a lot !

I’ll try to find the least annoying spot, near the pinky rather than the wrist if I understand correctly

Since this is an unofficial position, there is no advised place to put the implant. I chose to put mine nearer my pinky finger rather than on the edge of the hand/knives edge.

Image of placement

ad30b8514b18e15f58b6a7a197722c0e62b04b5b_2_345x204

Black dots show where the implant sits. Note its more on the back of my hand than it is on the knives edge.

A small detail I never thought of; I have medium sized hands but when putting my hand into something I definitely notice the implant. For example, cleaning a glass, cup, mug etc. I put my hand into the glass and rotate it to clean the bottom. I feel (not painful) the implant pushing on the side of the glass.