Need a tutorial to self implanting on the edge of the hand

It’s discreet, I like it.

I also have medium sized hands but it is rare that I put my hand so far into a glass to wash it ^^
I don’t see too much of a situation where it could be a problem for me.

Either I do it like you, or really to the limit as I planned. The goal is for my chips to be discreet, not disturbing. Seems best to me to be able to place other chips on my hands in the future.

I really would have liked to have it done between my index finger and my thumb but it’s such a convenient, and comfortable space that I would rather keep it for a bigger chip. I don’t think it’s possible to put 2 chips in this place without the risk of collision.

Or, I put a chip between my thumb and forefinger now and in a few months the muscle tissue will wrap around the chip and I can put another one next to it. It can avoid a collision. What do you think?

The goal is for my chips to be discreet, not disturbing. Seems best to me to be able to place other chips on my hands in the future.

Remember you have two hands :laughing:! There are quite a few places to put xSeries chips that I wouldn’t worry about running out of space. Only when you consider flexSeries chips more thought is needed on placement.

I really would have liked to have it done between my index finger and my thumb but it’s such a convenient, and comfortable space that I would rather keep it for a bigger chip. I don’t think it’s possible to put 2 chips in this place without the risk of collision.

You can put two chips/implants between the thumb and index finger with some space (~2mm) between, probably the only place you could really pull that off.

An xray showing multiple chips in hand

From @Satakjar xray showing two between the thumb and index, one in the knives edge.
Source Post.

You could, in theory (I’m not aware of anyone who has done this), put one closer to the pinky and one lower in the knives edge. I don’t have any experience of this or know of anyone on here who has done so already, additional research should be done before seriously considering this.

1 Like

Just be careful when you play the drums on the steering wheel, or when doing some sweet karate moves! :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :joy:

2 Likes

Asking here to prevent another thread, as for multiple devices. If I were to implant a Spark 2 and NExT, one in position 4 and one in position 3 they be far enough apart? Or should I put one in position two instead. (Note: have one currently in position 0 if that matters)Implant Sutra - An index of implant positions that have been discussed and/or tried for reference

Hi everyone,

I have finally finished implanting my 2 microchips. It was a friend who placed it.
She put one between thumb and forefinger and the other on the knife edge.

As I told you, I made a video for the knife edge because there are too few on the internet.

It was the first time my friend had heard of such a chip, so her first experience and I think she did that well, I guided her during the implantation and it went well.

P.S The person who was filming could not stand to see it and had nausea so they did not really zoom in on the chip, sorry ^^

The link is not listed on Youtube, you can share it if you wish.

I applied EMLA cream with a transparent bandage 75 minutes before the injection but the pain was severe for 5 seconds anyway. The skin is very thick and I don’t think the cream had an effect on the pain there.

I don’t feel it at all, it doesn’t bother me either.
It’s just a little swollen in this area

It was implanted yesterday and no reader was reading it.
Today one reader reads the chip but not the second one (I need to open 2 doors to enter in my house)

I hope it’s temporary and she hasn’t injected it too deeply.

Hope the video will be useful.

2 Likes

Why’s it taking so long to edit the video?

That was really smooth! Your friend did a great job! Thanks again for recording that. I’ve got 2 xG3s that I’ve been waiting to implant for a while! This helps a ton!
Would you say that it would be possible to have done it yourself? The angles and only using one hand seem to make it almost stupid to attempt! Thats why I’ve been waiting!
Also! Please let us know how it impacts you once it heals. Theres way less info on that position.

2 Likes

it makes me really happy to read that it can help someone !! What level could that impact me? Are you talking about the usefulness or the possible inconvenience?
For me if seems good but wait and see… my skin is swollen i can’t read chips with all readers yet, maybe in 2 or 3 days it will be possible.

II advise you not to do it without help because it is a very hard part of skin and it takes strength as well as precision. with the angle that you have and the thickness of your xG3 it will be difficult. I advise you to ask a friend who respects aseptic and hygienic rules.

1 Like

Mostly inconvenience. It can be a high impact area, especially if you do the J Jonah Jameson! tenor (3)

I’m just curious if it’s still uncomfortable with blunt impact after its healed.

this is why I wouldn’t implant on the edge of my hand even though it would be a pretty convenient spot since I do tend to slam my hand like that when I get mad but that’s just me.

It’s more of a “A friend of a friend was doing it in his free time as a courtesy,” so it may or may not ever happen

Probably won’t happen then. Some videos do indeed take a while to edit, but if it’s a friend of a friend and it’s been 6 months, he may just be reluctant to use up his free time for the video.