Need something made? Post it in here

There’s been a couple of requests lately for 3D printing and such. This thread is a place to post such requests and discuss them. Just remember, you’re asking for a favor, be polite! Not that we aren’t normally polite, but it’s just worth repeating!

Also, maybe some thread guidelines would be appropriate.

1.) Always state your location. When someone offers to help, they’ll need to know if you’re too far away for something to be shipped, etc. We are an international crowd after all.

2.) You’re getting a favor, it’s only polite to offer to offset someone’s costs, but whatever the deal is be upfront about it.

3.) Be as specific as you can regarding what you want and what your expectations are. Pictures can help here.

4.) Everybody appreciates a thank you. :vault_boy_thumbs_up: I’m just saying…

5 Likes

I have a customer order if anyone is looking to make some extra cash.

I would like one (1) hard boiled egg, belt holder please.

2 Likes

I can probably help ya out

2 Likes

Because I am sure people are curious. My old co-worker is sixty-three (63), and he eats two (2) hard boiled eggs for lunch daily.

I just think it would be funny.

3 Likes

This thing right?

4 Likes

Yes!

It is so dumb that I love it also.

1 Like

I’ll print it up tonight or this weekend, supports might get a bit weird

3 Likes

giphy (4)

1 Like

I’ll show you what I mean, it’s not a huge concern

2 Likes

Anybody got a laser cutter and some plexiglass? (maybe we should have a separate thread for these kinds of requests)

I got this cool old tube. Probably out of an old TV. I’d like to display it in a plexiglass holder that would keep it inclined at about 45degrees or so. Dimensions on request.

Would be willing to pay for it. But I don’t have PayPal or anything, so I’d probably just hafta mail you some cash. Located in Arkansas.

Maybe something like this, but with it held at an angle, not flat.

3 Likes

That’s not a bad idea
I’ve been needing / wanting some various stuff done like mill or laser cutting, but can’t house the tools to do it

1 Like

Oh, @Pilgrimsmaster !

1 Like

I’m dying :rofl: not only because I can hear the tone, but that I was this close to summoning our resident AI also

5 Likes

Hmmm, he must be rebooting or something.

2 Likes

Haha, that did make me laugh.

I actually thought you were going to make one.

Feel free to create a thread, and I’ll move your post(s)

1 Like

You’re up.

2 Likes

Done,
and here we are in threadception

3 Likes