New NExT Implant, who dis?

If a Proxmark3 shows an indala with constantly changing serial number it is usually just reading random crap from the air.

2 Likes

Should be aligned like this, yeah?

1 Like

if you’re using that. it needs to be parallel to the implant

3 Likes

Yes, I understand. You can’t see it very well under the antenna, but I have a black mark where my implant is. I have the antenna parallel with the mark. I still can’t get a reading.

1 Like

you running the detect command?

1 Like

Yes, it says:

[!] Could not detect modulation automatically. Try setting it manually with ‘lf t55xx config’

strange. have you written to the implant at all ever?

1 Like

I did try, once, the day I got it installed. I got the Indala response, thought I had it lined up correctly, and attempted to clone my work badge onto it. Afterwards I couldn’t get it to read again, so I read up and saw that there can be connection issues during the healing process. Now I’m beginning to worry that I bricked it, but I don’t know how I would be able to tell if I can’t get anything at all.

alright its calm, most likely the tag just tore (interrupted connection due to inflammation) during the write process

T5577s usually can be unbrickeed as their “bricked” state is usually a soft bricked state where its just confused, its an emulator tag and you basically removed its identity and then asked for its name. it doesn’t know. so we are gonna remind it :slight_smile:

do lf tune get it to the lowest possible place and run these commands

lf t55 write -b 0 -d 000880E0 --r1 -t
lf t55 write -b 0 -d 000880E0 --r2 -t
lf t55 write -b 0 -d 000880E0 --r3 -t
lf t55 wipe
lf t55 det
6 Likes

Got it. I’ll give it a try and report back!

I usually have a small idea, but I never have it polished out until it’s in me tbh.

Unfortunately, I still haven’t managed to resolve the issue. I ran through the comments to unbrick it, but it still does not show up using either “lf search” or “lf t55 detect”

1 Like