Open source deadbolt lock

Yeah they got crucified for it too. Internet destroyed then for that oversight and I don’t think they will recover

I see this eufy has a mini usb port, so maybe I will see if it gives a terminal prompt. Shoot, I didn’t take the picture of that side of the board.

I’ll also take a look at spoofing the eufy keypad. But I doubt I’ll go that route. I maybe would have to do the spoof, while connected to their server. I had to type in an 8 digit code, while setting up the keypad. I’ll do some sniffing though.

I think I might try to implement the key 2.0 I mentioned above. For now, I’ll just use it with no internet connection.

Cracking eufy products would be awesome. Particularly their wired door bell product which for some reason they do not enable rtsp on. There was an app hack you used to be able to do to mod the APK and let it send a command to the doorbell to unlock / enable rtsp but try patched that as well.

1 Like

I suspect the app, may be a tt-lock product. Perhaps designed by kejixia. I see there is an associated github development. ttlock (TTLock SDK) · GitHub

Funny the first hit on hack tt lock, brought me to an issue discussing security concerns. Though there’s more to that conversation that could be worth reading than this quote.

So everyone who has got TT-LOCK lock can be sure that China can get access to that lock/house apartment at any time.
https://github.com/ttlock/Android_TTLock_Demo_Deprecated/issues/6

I finally read to the end of the Issues/6 link, and found the solution they’ve come up with. Here’s the link to some of the projects. I’ll reiterate, I have no idea if this will work with my lock. Cheers.

1 Like

Not sure if anyone bought the SwitchBot Lock yet to test if our implants work, but I noticed SwitchBot is releasing the SwitchBot Lock Pro. You can preorder the Lock Pro, NFC keypad, and NFC Cards currently for $145 with the coupon code. I don’t really have a use for it, cause I don’t own my own house at the moment, but I’m thinking of buying it for my mom to use at her apartment. I had her ask last year about her changing locks, and they said as long as they can use their existing key to get in (for maintenance and such), then she can install anything she wants. I might go for it. $145 ain’t too bad I guess (if it works lol). Worse case my mom will definitely enjoy the fingerprint scanner.

3 Likes

Good find!

2 Likes

I can’t find anything on their website that says when the Pro model will be shipped.

Looks like they removed it. Maybe they are behind schedule.