Placement almost two weeks after install

So I had my first implant, an xSIID, installed by a piercer on the partner map nearly two weeks ago. Everything is healing up but I’m starting to worry about where it’s decided to settle.

Green: Incision point
Red: Current location
Blue: Location for first two days

I can definitely feel it working throughout the day. I wouldn’t so much call it discomfort. More of a tingling sensation. It does feel very close to the bone near the thumb area on my right hand.

I’ve read through the forum quite a bit before posting but haven’t found someone with an implant that migrated quite like mine.

So I guess what I’m asking is… Is everything good with it’s current position? I noticed that it had moved there after day two of healing and hasnt moved since.

Lol… I wanna stop worrying and start enjoying my implant. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks in advance for your input!

I’m pretty sure that you’re not the first one to experience migration. It’s normal so if it’s not causing you any major discomfort, I wouldn’t worry about it.

If it’s mild, I wouldn’t worry about it. That sensation should go away as it heels.

Yeap, everything is fine with the location of your implant.

What are you planning to use it for? Apart from the blinky side of things. :blinky_blue:

1 Like

I should have clarified. I mean where the end of the chip nearest to my fingers has turned more towards my thumb. Looking through the posts regarding migration, it seems that most have had the chip go in the opposite direction. Honestly I feel like im overthinking it. :upside_down_face:

Definitely good to hear! The sensation is definitely mild. A bit annoying… But not really painful. I will calm myself and allow some time for it to heal! Appreciate your input!!

The whole idea behind getting the xSIID for me was having a really unique way to share my contact info, so I currently have a vcard written to it. The blinky is definitely fun as well.

It’s been a lot of fun so far! I’m excited for it to finish healing so I can get comfortable with offering it to others to be read. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Red looks fine to me, that’s pretty much what my Xsiid is like

My xSIID migrated even more than that. Actually I was thinking about removing it and putting it back at the right place, as it’s quite difficult to read.

1 Like

Wow interesting! Where’s it now? Honestly mine has been reading better post migration. Could just be a result of the healing though.

1 Like

In green : where it was implanted.
In red : where it is for the moment.

1 Like