Possible placement idea

So a couple of days ago I had a small piece of a magnet and as any sane person would do, I asked myself, how could I put this in my hand as easily as possible? I then realized that the cuticle and mantle of the fingernail are not only easy to incise and create a pocket for an implant but also almost completely painless without any pain management medications. I encased it in Ethyl 2-cyanoacrylate, pulled the cuticle up, and placed a magnet. The only painful part was just the inflammation but it went away after a day. It’s been 2 days now and I haven’t had any issues, while I will keep updated, it looks like a possible promising idea for the placement of other implants, especially NFC and RFID implants as the read-and-write range would be dramatically increased. If there are any flaws I’m not considering feedback would be greatly appreciated but other than that this might be a cool idea.

1 Like

Can we see a picture?

On my middle finger theres a small grey bump. That is the magnet

Have you tried hanging on something with it? I’m curious if it would hurt or cause discomfort.

Yea i actualy have been able to get a magnet to stick to it and i didnt feel a thing

I mean like try to do a pull up

I can try it when i get home and give an update

Thanks, I’m a rock climber so that my biggest concern, but in general i thinking if get a magnet in the finger I won’t be able to climb as well(or I guess push myself as hard) as I used to without worrying about the implant