Prox easy 3 tutor session

So… I’ve let dust collect on my proxeasy 3 because I’m not sure if the firmware is correct along with some other possible issues

Can I convince someone to set some time aside one day to help get me rolling and squared away?
Figure a Remote Desktop or FaceTime would be the best options

Shot it the dark, can’t hurt

I know there is a prox forum and a windows for dummies thread on DT, but I can’t find my footing, and need some hand holding for dummies

1 Like

If you’re on the Dangerous Discord, there’s usually a few people awake at some time of the day who would be happy to help!

Dangerous Discord

1 Like

I am, but I’ve tried to ask for help there before, but that’s not the help I need

10 minutes between responses, and not knowing how to explain what’s going on on my end… not conducive for progress

Discord has a screen share capability, there are video channels, audio channels and text channels.

You just need to find the right person to help you.

FYI
To use Discord screen share , first, enter a voice channel on a server. Once there, you can choose to join a video call or share your screen . (If you choose video, you can switch to showing you screen from within the video call too by clicking on the screen button).

1 Like