Realistic chances of bricking a chip?

Ah cheers for the reply Pilgrim. I picked up an Easy yesterday, different seller than the one ithritin linked. However I think I should be able to get Iceman’s repo onto the device with a bit of effort (and probably plenty of forum input :relaxed:)

2 Likes

Sorry I’ve been RE malware all day while on vaca ;). As far as Iceman, he is a god in the rfid/nfc world. His life revolves around it.

First off the Proxmark Easy will be running Chinese firmware, so we wanna get that off.

Second Iceman was the first to push headless interaction with the Proxmark, he also supports and has a LARGE community support focused around his repo. It is constantly being updated.

His code is efficient and works.

It just makes for easier interaction and input/output when you run a firmware that works out of the box compared to what will come stock on your Easy.

I’m excited for you @CybRiver having that little gadget will open up alot of Pandora’s box in the freq realm.

3 Likes

Thanks, I’m very excited too. Too excited though, all this waiting for everything to ship is killing me!

I feel you, 200% :upside_down_face: :v: :slight_smile:
I still have until May 17th to get my implants installed! Gonna be practicing with the PM3 Easy until then!