Really Glad I've overcome My Trepidations

The First xNT I bought I Microwaved and then Bifurcated Because I fell victim to my at the time Girlfriends and Her friends pedantic dogma rantings about the implications of all of this… But in the end the analytic calmer logical and adventurous side of ME and MY Friends won :sunglasses: after telling my girlfriend and her friends (who’ve I come to realize are True WingNUTs to park it on someone elses couch.(I’m really fortunate I didn’t need an intervention and needed to be deprogramed.)) So after a brief stint in all that happy BS I’ve jumped back into dangerous things tech with both feet I ordered my second xNT implanted my chip and started again satisfying MY interest and reconnecting with MY friends and seeking out New ones with a common frame of interest. Amal I would Like to Personally Thank You for putting up with My at first pensive introduction to implants and I hope I didn’t make a first impression that would have seemed acrimonious or caustic in any way I did My best to approach in a somewhat grounded and cooler head fashion. Now I can say I’m finally getting Happy and Content and Comfortable with myself and technology again now that I’ve begun the purging of negative influences They had on my Psyche. Amal You are by far the coolest dude I’ve met in many many years in the tech world with bringing cutting-edge technology to the public
Best Regards having fun again
Eric S

1 Like

Welcome to club cyborg :slight_smile: Glad to have you with us!

1 Like

Thank You amal I Really Do Appriciate You Welcoming Me :sunglasses: It Means a Lot To Me.

1 Like