新手怎样rfid使用怎样用来登录电脑?

I just bought the REID and installed it, KBR1 is also connected to the computer but there is no prompt to install the program. How do I use (operation) without the program ??? Anyone please tell me how to use this
我刚刚购买REID已经安装到,KBR1也连接电脑但没有提示安装程序.没有程序我怎样使用(操作)???有大神吗请告诉我怎样使用这个**

您是说NExT吗? KBR1不需要软件或程序。 这是有关如何使用KBR1的YouTube链接。

Nín shì shuō NExT ma? KBR1 bù xūyào ruǎnjiàn huò chéngxù. Zhè shì yǒuguān rúhé shǐyòng KBR1 de YouTube liànjiē.

Did you mean to say NExT?
The KBR1 does not need software or program.
Here is a link to YouTube on how you can use the KBR1
https://youtu.be/fJbnYiLmnB8

如果您在中国并且YouTube被屏蔽,请回复此帖子,我会为您解决一些问题

Rúguǒ nín zài zhōngguó bìngqiě YouTube bèi píngbì, qǐng huífù cǐ tiězi, wǒ huì wèi nín jiějué yīxiē wèntí

If you are in China and YouTube is blocked, just reply to this post and I will sort something out for you.

4 Likes

我这里无法播放来自YouTube 视频

I have downloaded the video off YouTube and put it on my server…

Try this link

2 Likes

The KBR1 requires no additional software or drivers. It appears to the host computer it is connected to as a USB keyboard. It will “type” the UID (serial number) of the RFID tag or transponder it reads.

The KBR1 can only read ISO14443A RFID and NFC tags. This means your RFID tag must be a 13.56MHz transponder that is ISO14443A compliant to work with the KBR1. Your order included the NExT chip which has two transponders inside one implant. The NFC side of the NExT implant has an NTAG216 chip which is ISO14443A and can be read by the KBR1.

To get a good read, you must move the chip across the reader so the chip is positioned in parallel to the reader. The green line in the image below is the direction the chip should travel across the top of the reader. The red line is where the antenna coil pathway sits inside the reader. Once the chip moves over the antenna coil, it should be read easily.

kbr1_use

I have made an animated GIF of the section of video that shows how I have to scan my chip with the KBR1… hopefully you can see this GIF image below;

20200213_170202

3 Likes

我这里无法播放youtube所有视频

可以读取,但显示密码错误不能登录电脑
It can be read, but it shows that the password is wrong. You cannot log on to the computer.

屏蔽了不能播放,我的KBR1可以读取,但显示密码错误.我的电脑系统win10

It might still be getting lost in translation.
You will need to change your login Password / Pin to your NExT UID ( what you get when you scan your NExT on your KBR1)

Where it says “Enter your password”
Enter your current password

In the text field where it says “Enter your new password”
Scan your NExT on the KBR1 Reader

In the text field where it says “Re-enter your new password”
Scan your NExT on the KBR1 Reader

Microsoft will send you a new code to change your password through the phone number that is associated with your account.

Follow the guide below if you get stuck

Try this Windows 10 guide

If it still doesn’t work, In step number 5, try choosing PIN rather than PASSWORD.
Remember to make a copy of your PIN ( UID from NExT )

Maybe try setting up a guest account on your computer first as a test :grinning:

@dongjin can you download and watch this video;

KBR1_Password_Example.mp4

2 Likes

谢谢您!可以登录电脑了!

2 Likes

谢谢您! 登录上了!

3 Likes

YAY! :slight_smile:

1 Like

RDC Please send the video when you are free!

NFCl’jie video on mobile phone please send it when you are free!

Thank you!

RFID_Diagnostic_Card_X_Field_Detector.mp4