Share your cutest cyborgs!

O.K, I’m breaking the rules here for being pictureless, :service_dog: but I just gotta point out…

There is ONE piece of paper on that desk.

5 Likes

Bella thinks you should find a picture :wink:

Total not her human using her image to suggest things :sweat_smile:

Oliver agrees too :rofl:

3 Likes

They aren’t cyborgs tho… unless… did you capture a whole fam of deer and chip them?!

4 Likes

You’re only saying that because you can’t see beneath their external membrane (skin)
images (61)

9 Likes

Either you googled that or you’re the fastest Photoshop bandit in the west!

5 Likes

This brings up an important question… would this be considered an Android with living tissue for skin over it or a cyborg? Does a cyborg need to have a biological brain or a mostly biological brain in order to be considered a cybernetically augmented lifeform? Where’s the line?

1 Like

Does not compute

giphy (18)

And to keep inline with @NiamhAstra

images (62)

2 Likes

My furbaby Gwen

5 Likes

I can read Kali’s cyborg name now.

6 Likes

That antenna is looking pretty good. Did you make it?

2 Likes

I did, followed Compgeek’s write up on his antenna. I’ve been slacking lately and have not made my fancy 3D printed and potted housing yet but I posted/will finish my build and problems in that post.

Here’s another pic to stay within the rules of this posting :wink:

5 Likes

Took her rollerblading today for the first time. She seemed to enjoy it20200617_100341

7 Likes

here’s my fluff ball that we call baron. We adopted him so I have no idea if he is a cyborg but here he is anyway

6 Likes

Camry wants to revive this thread

11 Likes

Penny will give a bump to it to help revive.

6 Likes

I present to you my big fat cat, Whiskey :mechanical_arm:

7 Likes

Okay, I haven’t posted in a good while but here are my quadrupedal housemates…

Doggo - Shadow. Rescue rottie from the UK. Family member since late March this year. Approx 5 years old. Lovely temperament. Still cautious of Elephant but gets on better with Nell.

Cat 2 - Elephant, (or Ellie for short). Rescue mixed breed from Kabul in Afghanistan. Family member since February this year. Approx 1-2 years old. She’s in need of some manners but gets some dispensation considering her street cat origins. She’ll learn…

Cat 1 - Nell. Rescued from Kabul and the mother of Cat 2. I put Afghan Long Hair on her documents but am now pretty sure she’s mostly Norwegian Forest cat which is weird considering where I found her! Family member since 4th July 2019. Avid tree climber since forever. She is teaching Elephant how to be polite… Slowly!

She lost her eye probably due to a bomb but I took her to an eye doctor. They were cheap but I think the results are good. You’d never know, right?!

Cat names might need explaining… Nell adopted me first and as a street/preowned abandoned cat had lots of different names: Pirate Cat, One Eyed Willy (from Goonies), Admiral Nelson, etc. But Nell is female so pays tribute to Admiral Nelson. As she packed her bags to leave Kabul it seemed fitting to call her daughter Elephant. As in the song, "Nellie and Elephant packed their trunks and said goodbye to the circus… ". So, Nell and Ellie :blush:

11 Likes

Her High Majesty,
Queen of all she surveils,
Hereby lets it be known by Royal Decree,
That she is most displeased by the new furniture arraingment.

It goes back the way it was, or the mousie gets it.

6 Likes

I laid with Archer tonight as she was laid to rest. Not talking about.

11 Likes

Thoughts feeling and hugs pointed your way.

6 Likes