3 Likes

May i introduce: Emil, the sleepy boy

3 Likes

She is only like 7 months old.

My wife is 6’1" for reference

8 Likes

Your wife is 6’1" at only 7 months?!

7 Likes

He clearly stated that his wife is 6’1" for reference. And that the female in the photo was only 7 months old. He didn’t say that they were the same person.

6 Likes

I have 2! Stubby (the tail-less black one) and Khai (the siamese)! :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Our 15 year old dog “Kittie” passed. Meet our new house destroyer “Cheerio”

9 Likes

Here’s my pup, Poppy. The calmest Chihuahua I’ve ever encountered.

6 Likes

Wholesome af, I love when animals wear sweaters.

Obligatory animal picture

5 Likes

A sweet dog from my past (with Hope in the background)

3 Likes

7 Likes

I think pitties are so beautiful! But I would be a terrible owner of one. I’m way too lethargic to give them the exercise they need.

Edit: Pupper Tax

3 Likes

Actually she’s half pit and half Malinois,

The ears are just hiding lol,

For being such a high energy mix, she is perfectly content to be a couch slug most the time, just requires snuggles

7 Likes

@The13Beast

There aren’t many rules we follow, but this thread demands a pic posted with each post.

Please add a chipped fur baby

6 Likes

A little bit ago, my cyborg cat had to get some X-Rays done (she’s fine, thankfully). And I couldn’t help but notice that the scans showed her implant. I figured I’d post it here, since this is probably the most fitting location.

Pardon all the fecal matter unceremoniously on display :joy:, she did not get a chance for a more glamorous photo-op / x-ray. We also found out that after 2 years of thinking she was a male cat, that it turns out we missed the fact she had female parts :sweat_smile:

And here is the cat tax for this post. I’m sure she’s not happy with all my candid photos.

6 Likes

No pet post since January? What the Frick?

4 Likes

So are multiple posts allowed?

4 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes