Show off your blink! xSIID NFC + LED Gallery (+Glow)

Hey everyone! I am wanting to put together a little video for a sale on xSIID we’re planning and I was hoping someone could post a quick 5 second video or so of them scanning their implant with a phone to bring up like a linktree or personal website or linkedin profile?

Sure, I’ll make one real quick. Should have it in a couple of minutes.

1 Like

Did 2 takes, one with my personal site, and one with my LinkedIn. Tried to make the blinky nice and visible.

2 Likes

siiiic thx!

The xLED Hf in white fits my power symbol perfectly- I have a wee bulge in my tattoo:)

8 Likes

That is some spectacular placement!

2 Likes

The sizing was very fortuitous.

4 Likes

Just got xSIID installed yesterday. Seems so be working this morning. Just a thread for you guys to post your lights working, and projects you plan to do with them. I got a white xSIID (though I think it’s coming out this red since its going through tissue, which I feel kind of dumb for for not expecting)

I expect it to get whiter over time, it’s probably blood.
I remember having read that white LEDs look shockingly white after some time.

Looks awesome

DO you think we should move this to

?

Ahhhh awesome. Yeah it did bleed a decent amount so probably that then. Very keen to see how it heals. I partially got it because in my experience white LED’s are usually the brightest

Hmmmm yes. That was the thread I was first looking for but I couldn’t find it. Thanks man

2 Likes

Mad respect on your tattoo cybernetic brother! You just gave me an excellent idea!

2 Likes

Blinky blink in my middle fink.

This one sucked to put in.

7 Likes

Curious where does the chip sit in your finger? Has it moved since implant?

I’m guessing right where that green light is… :laughing:

2 Likes

The light is a good indicator of its location:)
Has not moved since install last Sunday.
You can see the install point on the tip of my finger, it’s about 1/2 inchish past the hole

I suppose I was asking for that.

What I meant was the coil and body of the chip, since I was wondering if it had moved around or not.

2 Likes

A bit late. Turned out all the bleeding cleared a while back but I only got to taking a pic now

1 Like