Show off your blink! xSIID NFC + LED Gallery (+Glow)

Here’s a different perspective of showing off my blink!!
The right side is an xLED left side is a NExT.

4 Likes

Hehe, my glowy-half working-doughnut :star_struck: (I can’t take a decent picture of the green glow yet, I’ll have to use my camera with a long exposure…)(Also the implanted one is my first one, I don’t have a pic of the new one rn :shushing_face:):

8 Likes

my Blue xSIID 6 days after installing

3 Likes

flexSIID :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Wohoooooooooow

Where did you bought it?

from @amal He made three of them

1 Like

2 Likes

Whaaaaaaaat? Wow that range is scary

What the hell am I doing with this little glasses that I have to have my phone 2cms away from???

2 Likes

I was also really surprised about the range, and that it works through my hand :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m so damn jealous. This is amazing!

3 Likes

“Somebody Else” doesn’t watch the Simpsons :wink:

3 Likes

I am not into Blinkies, BUT that my friend, I like. I would actually get one of those.
A FlexSIID Field Detector :heart:

4 Likes

Oh thanks for that actually. I am envious!

It’s the perfect contact sharing implant. The LED can be shown while the antenna is covered by the phone.
But so many people are working on LED implants right now, I’m sure I’ll get what I want in a year or so.

2 Likes

I love also to get some moe blinkies :slight_smile:

I love the idea of blinkies idk why, maybe a crowdfunded blinkies?

3 Likes

:sun_with_face: Is that the sun?

6 Likes

So interestingly - left is xshine from iar and right is xled from DT. Crazy difference up in here.

8 Likes

The first picture is about 6 hours after install. I sweated off the bandaid and tried out a scan with no expectations, but low and behold…
The second picture is from tonight, about 3 months after install.

6 Likes

Wow, that might be the brightest one I have seen…or you are just the best photographer :camera:
:wink:

2 Likes

Green is definatly the brightest its great!