Show off your blink! xSIID NFC + LED Gallery (+Glow)

App → https://apps.apple.com/us/app/simply-nfc-tag-writer-reader/id126255071

The only iPhone App I’ve found that can continuously scan.

The white was a HF xLED and my white xSIID was the light red because they were just installed.

It’s hard to get a picture of by myself but I think this one is pretty good!

2 Likes

Xled hf red just self installed roughly 45 mins ago

4 Likes

Congrats on a good install!!!

2 Likes

the ol’ custom FlexNeXT

12 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: HF LED Power Bracelet

Just got a green xSIID installed by Pineapple about an hour ago. I’m already in love!

5 Likes

That’s pretty great for an hour after install

I’ve had 5 implants so far and only 1 of them has had any visible swelling. Pineapple is great at what he does.

3 Likes

Just my blue blinky. Off my YouTube

3 Likes

Whats wrong with the tagwriter app?

That’s really cool, I just installed mine yesterday. How long did it take for you too really start seeing the light glow up?

I was really lucky, mine was almost instant. From the second I pulled off the bandage. I’ll let the man himself explain why (this is from my install day past last year)

For most though, it can take anywhere from a few days, to 1-3 weeks to reach max brightness.

1 Like

A Place to show your [xSIID NFC + LED] implants.

What are you using it for?
What is being unlocked or accessed?
What LED ado you have?

1 Like

There’s also one for blinkies :wink:

3 Likes

It’s really encouraging to see people post that it took a while for their xSIIDs to show clearly in daylight. Got mine (blue) yesterday, and before seeing the posts about waiting for swelling, etc. to go down I was a bit worried, as the light could only be seen in a completely dark room.

1 Like

My blue one shows most excellent

4 Likes

I put xSIIID this monday and it works well since minute 1. I can’t take a photo, i will do it

1 Like

My blue xSIID

2 Likes

What microcontroller is that? Almost looks like a proton c.