Show off your blink! xSIID NFC + LED Gallery (+Glow)

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: HF LED Power Bracelet

Just got a green xSIID installed by Pineapple about an hour ago. I’m already in love!

5 Likes

That’s pretty great for an hour after install

I’ve had 5 implants so far and only 1 of them has had any visible swelling. Pineapple is great at what he does.

3 Likes

Just my blue blinky. Off my YouTube

3 Likes

Whats wrong with the tagwriter app?

That’s really cool, I just installed mine yesterday. How long did it take for you too really start seeing the light glow up?

I was really lucky, mine was almost instant. From the second I pulled off the bandage. I’ll let the man himself explain why (this is from my install day past last year)

For most though, it can take anywhere from a few days, to 1-3 weeks to reach max brightness.

1 Like

A Place to show your [xSIID NFC + LED] implants.

What are you using it for?
What is being unlocked or accessed?
What LED ado you have?

1 Like

There’s also one for blinkies :wink:

3 Likes

It’s really encouraging to see people post that it took a while for their xSIIDs to show clearly in daylight. Got mine (blue) yesterday, and before seeing the posts about waiting for swelling, etc. to go down I was a bit worried, as the light could only be seen in a completely dark room.

1 Like

My blue one shows most excellent

4 Likes

I put xSIIID this monday and it works well since minute 1. I can’t take a photo, i will do it

1 Like

My blue xSIID

2 Likes

What microcontroller is that? Almost looks like a proton c.

It’s an STM32 black pill

I did a writeup of the device here:

1 Like

3 Likes

4 Likes

red xSIID
blue xSIID
green flexSIID
red xLED

12 Likes

Here’s mine.

Someone mentioned that we should worry that theres something like cryptolocker in these chips. Will my spleen get encrypted and ill have to pay bitcoin to get access back ?

2 Likes