So here’s my current plan, which I really just need a sanity check for. I have no implants so far, but my mother has a cochlear implant and I’m keen to join her in the cyborg club (obviously not the only reason).
- Buy Ultron bundle today (NExT and Spark 2), but don’t implant anything yet.
- When it arrives (I’m in New Zealand) use Spark 2 to set up VivoKey account while still in packaging, to gain access to VivoKey forums and get any potential Sparky benefits which Amal mentioned.
- Buy the Apex product that suits me and my usecase the most once it’s released.
- Find someone to implant everything into me, at worst travel to find someone or learn to do it myself (yikes on the Apex though).
- Implant NExT and Apex, possibly implant Spark 2 into leg as a backup for the Apex.
Will I actually be able to use my Spark 2 in that way while it’s still in the original packaging?
Apologies in advance for any misunderstanding on my part, and thanks in advance for any help.