Spotty coms with me via DM / forum? This might be why

Hey everyone…

Well, if you’ve had spotty communication with me via the forum, in particular through DMs… I just found out that by some quirk that I’ve not fully figured out yet, messages were getting buried or hidden somehow. I’m not sure why or how… or how to fix yet… but I’m trying to sort it out now… so if you try to DM me or you’re in the middle of a conversation with me via DM and I ghost, reply here to let me know you’re DMing me and I’ll try to find it / figure it out.

Of course, I might also be crazy busy but still, ping me here so your public shaming prompts me into action :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Lol, I’ve experienced this a few times

@amal sending you a pm about something

1 Like

@amal, I did reply to your latest message to me 6 days ago, not sure if you saw it, cause I see you didn’t click the link yet lol.

1 Like

Amal very soon

5 Likes

tenor (1)

5 Likes

More like Soon™!
:crazy_face:

2 Likes

Dammit

4 Likes

FYI
I have only had this once in DM’s about 2 weeks ago, I was sent a DM, and I didn’t recieve it until about 7 hours after the fact, Although he did send it from patchy cell reception, so that could have been the cause :man_shrugging:

That is the only instance I can think of from my experience…

1 Like

Hey Amal,

I have an outstanding thread and small refund due that I have not as yet heard anything back on. Last attempt June 5.

Kind regards Rolf

Did you send that via DM?
Either way, try sending him another ( Copy and paste ) so it’s easier and faster for him to find and deal with.
Alternatively, you could lodge a ticket on the DT web page, just hit the Help :help: button, and link to your thread in the comments

1 Like

Idk if issues persist, but just launched a no biggy pm @amal

@amal Came across a security flaw… sent you a pm about it before posting about it

2 Likes