Student ID cloning

Hey there,

I’m trying to clone my college student ID to my xSIID implant. If it doesn’t work with my existing implant though, I am totally willing to install another implant that does support it, I just need to figure out what type of RFID chip it utilizes. I believe it is 13.56MHz.
I tried talking to the student ID office because I thought the easiest way would be them just enrolling my xSIID implant as a card, but they seemed confused by the request, so I figured I would ask here.

I scanned the ID with a couple different apps, and I attached the screenshots.

Please help! Thank you so much.

I’m not expert but since your current ID is a desfire I’m pretty sure you’ll need this implant xDF2 DESFire EV2 8kB NFC - RFID & NFC Chip Implants and Biohacking products then you’ll have to get your school to enroll it. So that will involve making friends with someone who works at the student ID office and getting them to try enrolling it and do some experiments.

It also depends on how your schools readers are set-up it’s possible they just use the UID and your current one might work fine. You really just need them to be willing to try stuff out.

2 Likes

Make sure that they arent using a dual technology card like my school uses, it has both an IClass/Picopass and a Proximity component in it.

For what it’s worth…. At the recent con I have as at, talked to a lot of students from Purdue, and they are also running a desfire student ID card… but they are completely closed minded to enrolling anything

So it’s pretty nogo if your school won’t work with you

Maybe look up and plan some social engineering before you cold sell them on it