Texecom Premier Elite LCDLP-W Alarm System (125KHz) - xEM RFID Tag

Apologies for the delayed reply, the rest of life has been getting in the way!

At first I thought it was a proxmark3, but re-reading emails now I don’t think it was, I think they used a “RFIDler” kickstarter project, this device: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1708444109/rfidler-a-software-defined-rfid-reader-writer-emul

I noted on that page it lists a whole host of tags which it can read or emulate, one of them being: T55xx which would also cover the xEM (T5577) tag I have implanted, which is handy if it can read both the alarm system-fob and my implant.

Thank you for this link, I have read more and understand the issue. Knowing that now it does feel as though the xEM has somewhat of a design-flaw. Quoting a sentence from the URL mentioned above:

Any update on this? I notice that the antenna in the xEM Access Controller Kit looks similar to the one shown in your video here.

Obviously knowing now that any reader/writer could potentially have coupling issues with the xEM/T5577 I would of course be interested in optimizing my chances of success with the best writer setup.

If anyone has any advice on guidance on how I can look at using my xEM/T5577 implant in conjunction with this Texecom Premier Elite LCDLP-W Alarm System it would be greatly appreciated.

I suppose I need to focus on analyzing the alarm system fob more and determining its exact type and modulation? And obtaining the right kit for that, perhaps I should see if there are any of those RFIDler’s going second-hand. I’m open to recommendations.

Thank you for your time and help,