The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Access to stuff like this, (maker spaces, and science cafes) is the only thing I regret about living out in the sticks.

Not enough to move, though.

1 Like

I used to have a Precision with that same feature back in the day. Chances are that yours also has a normal smartcard reader under the PCMCIA slot just like mine did.

Hey @Amal,
( or anyone else that knows )

it occurs to me, there arenā€™t specific instructions for removing users from a XACv2
I understand the
scan ā€œadd masterā€, scan new chip, scan ā€œadd masterā€
and
scan ā€œremove masterā€, scan unwanted chip, scan ā€œremove masterā€

but this implies that I HAVE the old tagā€¦

any secret scan order to remove all active tags?
or would you have to put the jumper back into master mode?

or scaryā€¦ are they always in memory unless you scan them to be removed?

Hahaha, you learnt :wink:

I havenā€™t re-read it, but does this post OR thread help answer your question

it does actuallyā€¦ thanks

Scan "master clear, Scan ā€œmaster addā€, Scan ā€œmaster clearā€

I have those same instructionsā€¦ and I was positive that I had read it several timesā€¦ so I literally went to check to see if mine were any differantā€¦ nope Iā€™m just an idiot

1 Like

Awesome

Not at all, sometimes it just takes a 2nd look

1 Like

youunderestimatemypower

Something I made quick while drunk running with my drinking club lol

8 Likes

Found a random reader and was tempted to see what it was

Decent video clip

2 Likes

I think thatā€™s an iClass SE R40. :+1:t2:

This is certainly not a cult, those groups manipulate everyone into becoming a copy of the leaderā€™s personality. So everyone ends up ā€œthinkingā€ the same way.

Iā€™ve seen people get recruited into cults and itā€™s a scary process to watch as brainwashing is usually faster than what most people imagine. At the end of the day, you end up with the impression that the person changed beliefs as if they were clothes.

Steven Hassanā€™s influence continuum is a good resource for recognizing good and bad influence:

1 Like

Iā€™ve heard the XSIID has a little worse range because of the LED, but could anyone give me a rough idea how it compares to other glassies? In particular, the NExT?

Maybe? But I wouldnā€™t worry about it,

The choice is LF or blinky

But Iā€™d say itā€™s less than the margin for implant depth and phone sensitive

Iā€™ve got 2 nexts, one reads better than my Xsiid because itā€™s shallow as fuck

One reads worse because it thinks itā€™s a mole man in my wrist

2 Likes

Hmm, maybe Iā€™ll just hope for a bit shallower on my next implant

My XSIID performs just a bit worse than I want, and seems really picky compared to those I see around the forum, but maybe itā€™s just deep

More testing and implants needed I suppose

Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s a controllable thing

My wrist feels like the skin itself is actually thicker or thereā€™s more fascia or something, and my other once is RIGHT when my palm stops on the side of my thumb and itā€™s pretty thinā€¦ it actually gives me anxiety that itā€™s going to grow or migrate through the skin at some point šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«

1 Like

Well, maybe Iā€™ll convince myself to suck it up and find a spot for a flex implant too

It depends on your installer. Mine can definitely control the depth at which he installs things.

For instance, he installed the flexEM in my back very shallow to ensure it wouldnā€™t take a dive in the fat underneath over time - so much so that the skin over it feels paper-thin, it stayed blueish in hue for months because of reduced blood flow, and I was afraid my body would reject it eventually.

1 Like

Today is the day! Getting my flexclass and xG3 implanted!

3 Likes

This is what Iā€™m thinkingā€¦

xSLX is already implanted.

3 Likes

Nice, I assume that youā€™re getting the magnet for lifting purposes?