The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

Yeah, I figured you would have, I just didnā€™t want you wasting time chasing your tail if you hadnā€™t

1 Like

partly because of the messed-up-ness. almost like a tabbooā€¦

partly because it usually drives the multi sleeved person insane.

1 Like

Some ā€œnewā€ RFID locks

Door Locks

Padlock (As reviewed by LPL and easily shim bypassed)

No further details
Just FYI if anybody is interested

3 Likes

The bottom wafer lock was featured very recently on LPL and is easily opened with a shim by pass.

1 Like

Ooooooh hellā€¦
Seriously, a glow-in-the-dark plush Cthulhu? Iā€¦ kindaā€¦ NEEEEED that! :star_struck:

3 Likes
1 Like

I think that I need to 3D print myself a pair of glovesā€¦

6 Likes

Excuse me I need to uhā€¦ā€¦
scrambles to 3D printer on all 4

If you have deets for those files donā€™t you dare hold back

This looks close

But Iā€™m not at a computer to examining the file closely

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/RatedEforEric/status/1432745616459714562

https://twitter.com/RatedEforEric/status/1432837502474223619

This is what I have. Now I really need to get myself a 3D printer, Iā€™ve been putting it off for too long. And this is probably the perfect candidate to incorporate something along the lines of a resonant repeater.

That way, your robot gloves interact with your implants. And you can improve the range of your cybernetics while looking awesome!

Ok, the renders from the game donā€™t look as nice, these are the first person hand models:

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/2XZlA

Just to prepare you, after some time your body will try to heal your fresh install, when that happens, you will likely experience some swelling/inflamation to the area, and you may loose the ability to read and write to your NExT for upto 2 weeks, after that, youā€™ll be golden :+1:

AND

giphy (28)

4 Likes

Eventually it becomes a part of you.

1 Like

Eventually you become a part of it.

2 Likes

Where do I sign up for full Stroggification?

2 Likes

Just want to share a bit of experience

Today was my first full day with my implants. I first went to work, tried to scan my LF NExT to clock in, but the reader is a bit crappy (even with the tags) so I ended up just using the tags. I clocked out with the implant tho.

Then I learned the hard way that MS surface stylus and apple pens are magnet secured, and you have to be really carefull how you handle them if you have a titan in the tip of your still swollen finger. It hurts. :tired_face:

Then it was time to print a report. I used my NExT to log in on the printer. That said the dual band reader was sometimes reading one side, sometime the other. I registered both tho.

Sadly my tragus magnet did not made me hear anything for now. And it doesnā€™t have a lot of tactile feeling tho. But that was to be expected. I tried (without much hope) to hear an A putting a 20V 440Hz signal through a home made coil (just a bit of wire twisted around a screw, but it didnā€™t workedā€¦). Iā€™m planning to consult one of my teachers (heā€™s almost as crazy as me) to build a coil in the form factor of an earring or similar.

The thing that blew me away the most was that I basically just got a new way of feeling the world, enven if I donā€™t have fine feeling yet. Suddently I would feel some magnetic spots on my laptop. I discovered that the body of some resistors (only the blue ones) in my lab were magnetic, but their legs were not, while a yellow LED and itā€™s legs is. I was able to tell if a doorknob was ferromagnetic or not. And after manipulating a bunch of knife and forks I was surprised to find out that only one of them was made out of iron. And I quickly found myself instinctively touching metalic objects around me to find out if they were attracted by my magnet.

10/10 experience. Would recommend. Was worth almost passing out in a cave while a guy was butchering my finger. :smile:

9 Likes

That is to be expected, your still very fresh install will only improve with time.

Great share though, sounds like a good day

2 Likes

Lol my 1st experience with the xg3, was turning off the metal lamp at my hotel the evening post installā€¦ I got a little shock :joy:.

1 Like

Thatā€™s why Iā€™m so passionate about biomagnets. They are possibly the only sensory augmentation that is so simple and effective. And there are so many things that can be done with them that we havenā€™t even considered yet. I tried exploring this field but needed a bigger audience to justify innovation. The Titan surely was a big step in that direction. The next step is for it to become much more affordable and then :scientist:

1 Like

9 Likes

https://twitter.com/herrmann1001/status/1642131503650856962

Cooooooooooooooool

4 Likes

Whatā€™s todayā€™s date again? :fish:

7 Likes