The antiđŸš«-derailment🚃 & threadđŸ§” hijackingđŸ”« threadđŸ§” ⁉

Walk into work with one held out, like you’re scanning the place, until you get to a co worker. Then go all straight faced, while saying “oh-shit” in a quiet voice. Then beeline outa there.

5 Likes

Or just put in your pocket and play a little fallout New Vegas.

3 Likes

Chemistry stand. It just felt right.

7 Likes

Yeah mate, good choice.
Looks good

Now you need to get a Rick and Morty pop vinyl to put underneath it

2 Likes

Looks like some fancy bong to be honest with you. But it’s still super funny

6 Likes

that looks so rad!!
(hopefully not too rad
)

1 Like

Never fear, I have SCIENCE it!!!

3 Likes

I just watched Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker
What an unmitigated steaming pile of super woke horseshit.:horse_racing::poop:
Characters crap
Actors Crap
Acting crap
Plot / story crap
Humour Shit
Action sequences crap
Rey cant use a sword
Kylo cant use a sword
Fin a waste of space
Poe Dameron - Needs some acting lessons
Actors
 so obviously forced to get a “tick in the WOKE box”
Worse Star Wars ever

Come Back jar jar binks, All is forgiven

Just glad I didn’t pay for it, except a little bit of my soul :ghost:

2 Likes

Do yourself a favor and watch some Neil Breen next time, buddy. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

neil-breen-gif-2

3 Likes

5 Likes

When looking for solutions for a electromagnet field bracelet, I came across something I would love to get, and maybe see incorporated one day into an implant.

https://pavlok.com/products/shock-clock-2/

1 Like

Surely there is “an app for that”

Are you a snoozer? Must have been difficult in the military for you!

If I want to be. I just want to see if I can make myself less reliant on an alarm clock.

Also, you wouldn’t like to wake up, without ever waking others up?

1 Like

Fair point, Personally, I more often than not wake up before my alarm anyway AND I use a silent ( Vibrate only ) alarm on my Smart watch as a backup.

Are you wanting to use psychology or technology to do this?

Sleep science is very interesting

Circadian rhythms are amazing

I have heard of people hitting their head on a pillow the number of times for the hour they want to wake up
 I guess this is a cognitive technique. ( called “pillow slam” or similar )

I have also heard of people “Telling themselves” what time to wake up, which would be similar to the above technique without the pillow.

I have also heard of using 90min sleep cycles, This is probably the closest to what I use, but it is unintentional.
Sleeping is definitely not my superpower :man_superhero: , so I am no expert on the matter.
I generally sleep 4.5 -6 hours per night, but when I sleep “Well” I will sleep for 5:50hrs - 6:10hrs per night so 4 x 90 min sleep cycles, I have never used a snooze button in my life, and as I said above, I generally wake up a couple of minutes before my alarm goes off ( unless I am already awake after the 3rd 90 min cycle), consistently enough, but not enough to not have an actual alarm set. ( I don’t like the possibility of being late )

2 Likes

Does anyone have a Librem 5? How is it/was it worth it?

I don’t want to knock off @Satur9 Librem 5 search,
So to bump his
And ask my own question
Does anybody have a recommendation for a Dailymotion Downloader?
I use KeepVid Pro for Youtube ( new version not as good as the old version ) but this doesn’t work for Dailymotion, I have tried a bunch of online downloaders that don’t work, so I am narrowing down my list one downloader at a time, but if anybody can speed up my search, that would be appreciated( I can screengrab, but that is my last resort )

UPDATE
Found https://dmvideo.download/ works well

1 Like

I have one somewhere around here

1 Like

Just tested Jdownloader and it works great, even strips out just the audio stream if you need it

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7oyyda <-- use that one its the clean installer

1 Like

Hey y’all, I know I’ve been a bit inactive lately, but I was catching up on the threads and notice a lot of new “placement question” threads. Would it be worthwhile/feasible to make a dedicated space for these?

7 Likes