The antišŸš«-derailmentšŸšƒ & threadšŸ§µ hijackingšŸ”« threadšŸ§µ ā‰

ā€¦are you saying you just fixed thingiverse?

Haha, I had to account for their issues I guess, rather than fixing them :slight_smile:

Basically had to stop my downloader from trying to download deleted things, to prevent a crash. Now it even prints out when it finds a deleted object, just to show how bad the problem is. I might email them, try and get them to fix it on their end as well.

You have to love the complete lack of safety in that video. The exploding tanks are crowded up against a building on one side, and what looks to be a street on the other side of that wall. To top that off, at about 0:40, you can see a guy just casually stroll in from the right hand side of the screen to walk amongst the freshly detonated spheres. You know he couldnā€™t have been at a reasonably safe distance at all.

Would a magnet location Wiki be helpful for potential Titan backers? To see where in the body have we tried implanting magnets so far.
ā€¦or review?

2 Likes

You are indeed a great person!!

Thatā€™s a hard oneā€¦ there is just so much that can be doneā€¦ my personal backlog of things to do keeps growing exponentially! (whilst my free time drops drastically) :yum:

Thatā€™s a glass half empty!
You got to love the absolute trust in the process instead! :laughing:

That is a great Idea! not only for Titan backers, thoughā€¦ but potentially mostly for them.

Although that sentence might need a bit rephrasingā€¦
You know how fast things go south in this community, right? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:rofl:
ā€¦accepted, modified, specified :+1:

Edit: I remember seeing a spreadsheet about m31s (?) and was thinking about something similar.

2 Likes

I really like that idea, especially since Iā€™m still not sure at all on where to place my Titanā€¦
A clean and tidy collection of installation spots and experiences with them (considering healing time, all-day-practicability, sensing ability and all that) would be a nice thing to have :slight_smile:
:unicorn_thumbs_up:

edit:

I have absolutely no idea what youā€™re talking about! :smile:

2 Likes

Waveshare 2.7inch Passive NFC-Powered E-Paper Module No Battery Wireless Powering & Data Transfer Provides Android APP Black and White Display https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B08B3RG439/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_i_JKW8612XCNT17T3QSY5Z

Candidate for conversion??

1 Like

A rewritable Tattoo would be awesome! I think the skin might pose a ā€œbarrierā€ tho

Maybe add about 45 blinkies behind it:)

2 Likes

You could call that a ā€œwirelessly powered backlightā€, strap a reader with a powerbank to it and your a walking glowing billboard :rofl:

1 Like

After over 5 weeks essentially living at the office, I finally completety my work assignment today, and Iā€™m flush with overtime. So yā€™all are gonna see me a lot more of me in here again - whether itā€™s good news or not :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I got one a while back because I thought the same thing. Unfortunately they lasered the text off of the chip theyā€™re using. Its also not very easy to get working correctly. Then again, I was only using my proxmark I have no idea how good the app is or is not.

How cool is this!?!

Controlling stuff with your mind

1 Like

Good to have you back here :wink:
Enjoy your well-earned free time!

1 Like

At least here in Finland it makes sense to do what I did now: the end of winter / beginning of spring is pretty crappy (very cold, no light, then wet and cold and dirty snow) and not very enjoyable. So I might as well stay at work by the space heater.

But in a couple of weeks, itā€™s gonna get really balmy here, and I now have all that overtime to spend on outdoorsy stuff at a time when I actually want to be outdoors.

My boss is happy, the client is not too unhappy, and I get to take vacations for free at the right time. Whatā€™s not to love eh?

1 Like

I am glad to hear that the client is not too unhappy (with your colleague).

Enjoy your well earned time off.

Just remember to become unreachable, elseā€¦

ā€œHey Roscoe, we need you to come back in. We dropped it and now we gotta start over.ā€

Actually itā€™s even simpler than that: legally I canā€™t accrue more than 35 hours of overtime. Well, itā€™s not overtime, as itā€™s not paid or counted as due vacation: itā€™s what they call ā€œflex timeā€: you work extra hours, then you can take those hours for personal stuff whenever you want later. Right now I have 123 hours, so legally theyā€™re supposed to kick me out if I donā€™t reduce the count soon :slight_smile:

Meaning, if they bust my setup, they can jolly well fix it themselves.

Prince Philip has died. Iā€™m a huge fan of Prince Philip. Sad day indeed.

3 Likes