The flexMT is available for pre-order

This is all I could find from her about the FlexMT

Also @Devilclarke has one, but not installed yet I believe

Just Saying :wink:

1 Like

Hi! I have a FlexMT in my wrist/forearm region. I took the thread down but Iā€™d be happy to share any info and or pics or video with you directly in private.

Feel free to private message me here or in discord or Facebook and Iā€™ll share whatever you need.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot :wink:

Yeaaah, I knowā€¦ but with flexies and planned scarification, things tend to be a bit more difficult, Iā€™m afraid :wink:

Yeah, I was just pulling your leg. ( although I hadnā€™t considered your scarification in my reply ).

What, where and when is next session for you?

Iā€™m afraid I have to slow down a bit - visited my artist 3 times in the last 4 months. If I keep it up at that pace, Iā€™ll reach a point too fast where nothing is left to do, and that would be a sad moment :wink:
So I think the next thing will be the Titan, either end of this year or beginning of the next.
Since my first scarification was so much fun for me, Iā€™m going to expand this a bit - will definitely do arms and legs, maybe sides of the body as well, but I donā€™t know yet when I will get it done. Need holidays afterwards, at least one week :smile:
Then Iā€™m maybe planning on a flexMT, and if Steve ever gets the custom work done, Iā€™ll get some more silicone inside my body. Still quite a bit to come, and Iā€™m not even counting in piercings and tattoos hereā€¦ sigh^^
The only point I can easily answer is

Definitely Arnulf from Stigmata Inc. - for Iā€™ll never go anywhere else again for strange stuff :smile:

Not what I meant :wink:
That is not your translation, but rather more lack of specificity on my partā€¦
Where on your body are you planning your next scarification?

Ah, okay - like I said, I think the next thing will be the arms. Iā€™ll talk that through with Arnulf, either weā€™ll do one arm after the other, or maybe both lower arms first and then both upper arms, dunnoā€¦ He has to design the pattern first and all that, and Iā€™m not sure he even knows of his luck by now^^
Afterwards I like to get my legs decorated, all the way from the hips to the ankles. And if I survive all that, maybe the side of the chest as well. Think Iā€™m kinda going ā€œfull bodyā€ - always liked that in tattoos, so Iā€™m going to do it in scars :wink:

edit: oh, except for my back, the tattoo has already started there, so the back will be fully tattooed :smiley:

2 Likes