Trouble with first implant

is there anyone in Indianapolis that we know that has one?

1 Like

Don’t be discouraged though! It’s much easier to get the right position with the ProxLF antenna (slap it roughly over your implant and call it a day!) but it IS possible with the PM3 Easy

I couldn’t justify the expense of the RDV4 and ProxLF for the few implant writes I do, and at times finding the spot is frustrating. It was hours before I could do it consistently but now I have a feel for it it’s pretty fast. Don’t give up, you’ve got this!

2 Likes

They usually have stock, but not as cheap as DT.

1 Like

Has anyone tried using the better antenna on anything other than the RDV4?

1 Like

Only compatiable with the RDV4 i’m afraid
FYI
Red Team Alliance generally hold RDV4’s
Not sure about the LF Antenna
https://redteamtools.com/electronic-attacks/Proxmark3-RDV4.0

2 Likes

Yes the creator of the LF antenna for the RDV4 @TomHarkness and @amal I think, heres some info:

And I checked hacker warehouse has the LF antenna and the RDV4 in stock ATM apparently, if red team alliance has them there good too.

EDIT:
I noticed after the fact you said

I read it as:

tried using a better antenna.

You can’t use the RDV4 antenna with the easy, easily as the antenna has some of the circuitry on it in the RDV4 so that it’s modular where as the easy is all together.

2 Likes

So is that a yes or no, I see two answers.

Might try taking scissors to cut the skin around it. hopefully i wont hit a vain. wish me luck.

1 Like

No to a plug and play solution, kind of yes if you want to buy more gear and wind your own antenna or modify one. It’s not easy.

That said, your antenna will be able to do it, I own a PM3 easy with stock antenna. From your ‘hw tune’ results your antenna is fine just fiddly.

Bad idea! Not recommended! Can get you closer, might help with programming maybe, but you shouldn’t need to do this and it carries a high infection risk

2 Likes

screw it i bought one.

1 Like

I am still unable to get this to work with the ProxLF antenna and the Proxmark3 RDV4.

I get:

pm3 --> lf search
NOTE: some demods output possible binary
if it finds something that looks like a tag
False Positives ARE possible

Checking for known tags:

No known 125/134 KHz tags Found!

Valid T55xx Chip Found
Try lf t55xx commands

Then when running ‘lf t55xx detect’ I get:

pm3 --> lf t55xx detect
[!] Could not detect modulation automatically. Try setting it manually with ‘lf t55xx config’

Well it found it so you should be able to write to it.

Do you have a card to clone to it?

So I have another NExT chip that i tested so i know what it is supposed to look like when doing it.

I get this.
pm3 --> lf search

Checking for known tags:

EM410x pattern found

EM TAG ID : 7130004093

Possible de-scramble patterns
Unique TAG ID : 8E0C0002C9
HoneyWell IdentKey {
DEZ 8 : 00016531
DEZ 10 : 0805322899
DEZ 5.5 : 12288.16531
DEZ 3.5A : 113.16531
DEZ 3.5B : 048.16531
DEZ 3.5C : 000.16531
DEZ 14/IK2 : 00486136627347
DEZ 15/IK3 : 000610086683337
DEZ 20/ZK : 08140012000000021209
}
Other : 16531_000_00016531
Pattern Paxton : 1897168531 [0x71147E93]
Pattern 1 : 33321 [0x8229]
Pattern Sebury : 16531 0 16531 [0x4093 0x0 0x4093]

[+] Valid EM410x ID Found!

Then I go ahead and run the clone command

pm3 --> lf hid clone 23e0563aa5
Cloning tag with ID 23e0563aa5

upon my next ‘lf search’ I get

pm3 --> lf search

Checking for known tags:

HID Prox TAG ID: 23e0563aa5 (0) - Format Len: 33bit - OEM: 000 - FC: 0 - Card: 0

[+] Valid HID Prox ID Found!

Valid T55xx Chip Found
Try lf t55xx commands

Seems like that is what I should get when I try on the one I am having trouble with.

Have you tried that on the one you are having issues with. Unrecognisable config won’t stop you writing. Most of the t5577 tags I use come in a state where it reports:

No I did not try that because I did not want to write and mess something up. I will try now.

As long as it’s coupling well then it won’t mess anything up. All that message before means essentially is a t5577 is there but it’s not configured in a way the proxmark is able to auto detect afaik.

1 Like

Is there a way to make more powerful, this ProxLF antenna is really not that much better.

It should be much better than the stock one. I went from unable to couple after 5-10 min with stock antenna to 10 seconds. I think people have even got it working through the mettle needle before implantation.

As for a more powerful one, I think the main issue is voltage. @TomHarkness would probably know the most. But I think I have seen someone mention that the power delivery of the PM3 is a bottle neck.

I am really wondering if I am just having trouble with alignment. My chip seems to be angled in my hand and maybe that is why i am having such a difficult time.

If you lay the antenna on top of the implant with the tubes parrelel it should couple fine.

I cant even get it to show t55xx rarely. Using the field detector it should be able to read from almost any angle. the field detector even works through a WHOLE checkbook.