US east coast biohackers for Vice interview

I’m not exactly East Coast but it is my time zone.

• I live in Northern Indiana.
  • I have a current xNT NFC Chip implant that I use daily. (I also took pics of the at-home procedure when I installed it).
  • I’m also going to be purchasing the xSIID NFC + LED Implant; so that can be documented.
  • I’ve been a full-stack web developer for almost 20 years. (this includes 2FA, data encryption, & application security)
  • I tinker w/ lots of IoT / SoC devices.
  • Years ago I did a TV interview for a PBS show segment about the future of “Cloud Computing”.
  • I’m also apart of the VivoKey Apex (Flex) beta. I did receive a first batch model that I still have and works. (It’s just not implanted due to the known wireless coupling issue when writing applets to it).
  • Here’s my LinkedIn profile and my personal website.

Just let me know if there’s anything else you may be looking for, and I may be able to provide further details.

Here’s an image to help get your attention.
time to party

2 Likes

Hey Lara,

I’m near Philadelphia and I would be willing to weigh in if you want. I plan to have two removals and two installs done soon (in the next couple weeks, I’m waiting on Amal to ship). I develop implants, and one of the installs will be a custom one I designed to convert my debit card.

5 Likes

Hi! I’d love to talk more about all this could you email me today at lara.heintz@vice.com? Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Lara!

If you don’t mind me asking, I am just curious what your article is going to be about?

I understand if you don’t want to share. I am just curious is it.

1 Like

New bio hacker here! I’m pretty sure I’m the only one in Jacksonville Florida.

Except for @ikea and @JustAGlitch but other than them…then YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE

:wink:

@JustAGlitch may not yet have an implant, ( Young fella )…But thats not as funny if I said that first

@MkUltra where did you get yours done as a starting point for him?

3 Likes

Ahhhhhh…nevermind

2 Likes

I’m kinda on both sides of Florida. Mostly in the panhandle recently though.

3 Likes

So well travelled in the area…do you have any suggestions for @JustAGlitch regarding piercers…remembering he is a minor!

2 Likes

I had to go to Alabama for mine, so I’m not sure about the Jacksonville side. Georgia might work but I’m not sure. If I remember correctly it’s not technically allowed to be done at piercers in Florida, but that might just be made up by the shop that told me.

2 Likes

Subparagraph 381.0075(11)(a)5, Florida Statutes, states that body piercing salons must use only jewelry that is made of implant grade, high-quality stainless steel, solid gold of at least 14K weight, niobium, titanium, platinum, a dense, low-porosity plastic, or silver and that is free of nicks, scratches, or irregular surfaces for new piercings.

That effectively rules out glassies. The dense low porosity plastic might allow for flex implants though.

2 Likes

:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

All the piercers refused which is come in Florida they could really lose their license. I didn’t want to jeopardize any working people

1 Like

Self install bro

Nope. I think there’s like 5 of us

1 Like

nah

1 Like

I’m in Florida and have a NExT, I would be willing to get another implant on camera.

There was 2 installers on the official map, one in Orlando and one in Miami, I wonder if they are still available :wink:

1 Like

Staying on topic tho in this thread, I am near East coast myself, I do love to talk about implants and technology with anyone, only thing is that I would request complete anonymity with online and media related stuff. I have no prob talking this stuff in person, but I absolutely can’t stand the crazy conspiracy theory stuff, like invasion of privacy, government tracking, mark of the beast, etc.

2 Likes

Where did you get yours?