Usage and Position of first 2 Devices

Thank you so much. I really appreciate the reply!

Hehe!

The system we are using has thin plastic ID badges that I cannot scan using TagInfo, so my assumption is that they are LF. I’m not sure how I would find out for sure with what I have on hand.

Any idea what the UID looks like? Does it meet strict password requirements?

The thing that drew me away from the xMagic was that it cannot share data with or trigger events on smartphones, according to the product page. It is also more expensive (and I would have to buy a Proxmark separately). But if I have a xSIID also, maybe I don’t need it to trigger smartphones? SO much to think about now.
I am a bit of a techy type, so I might be able to make the NExT work for the password, but I would definitely have to look into it a lot further.
After a short google search, I discovered this device, though, which looks like it might solve the password problem?

And for the xSIID, I’m using an Android phone, so the vCard thing may be easier?

1 Like