I so happy with my new funcionality with NExT
See video

12 Likes

Wtf?
What?
How?
What?

2 Likes

That’s cool - and lucky that the vending machine uses the same chip. If I were you, I’d try to reverse-engineer what it does with the chip: either it reads the card’s UID and debits your “junk food” account somewhere else, or - if you’re lucky - the credits are stored in clear on the chip without any other information to tie the chip to you. Meaning free mars bars :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This machina has an app that I can put Credit inside and pay with mobile and token, I pun my NExT like a token and it works. With Caffè machina and drinks :wink:

4 Likes

nice - great start.

in Canada we have PayRange which is an app that has similar properties.
download app
connect to apple/google pay
do the things
get the candy

although, payrange’s website has some sketchy ideas for what to spend money on…

1 Like

What the hell is a socially distant payment? And how do you accept one on a person?

I’m guessing folding greenbacks into paper airplanes and throwing them at the recipient :slight_smile:

Hey, sometimes I get lonely and I just want to pay a person to use a thing in my place. Okay?

3 Likes

Hey @josetortosa I forgot to ask before but, what’s the app, if it is an app, that you use to load money into your account before you use the machines?

It’s an app developed by vending machine. I prepaid in my account app and the mobile app and my chip are the same user because I can link a token/sticker with the app. I pun my chip like a NFC sticker.
I do a new video because the people told me that I pay with my smartwatch

2 Likes

Ha, Some people are so stupid …It’s obvious you paid with your NFC Ring :nfc_ring:

:wink:

Nice video, looks like it reads quite easily also :+1:t4:

1 Like

Hahaha if married ring could pay … my wife spent a lot of money. I prefer it doesn’t works for payments.

3 Likes

Teika app but it only works with teika machines I think.