Violet Wand - Electrical Play

I’ve been told that after installing my implants (which I hope will be next week! YAY!!!), I should refrain from engaging in electrical play (e.g., violet wand). “A violet wand is a device that uses radio waves to deliver a low-current, high-voltage electrical current to the body. The wand uses Tesla coil principles to stimulate the skin and neural circuits.”
I have also read some of the forum posts about Electricians getting shocked. It makes sense to me that because the implants are encased in glass, they are insulated from any electricity flowing through my body, but I would love to hear about it if anyone has direct experience with implants and electrical play. My implants are a much higher priority for me, so I know which I would choose if I had to have only one, but I also would love to have accurate information from someone with the appropriate, relatable experience!

Thanks!

XC-108

There are some posts on here about shocks, Tesla coils, etc. In short, you’re fine.

Longer answer, you are a giant bag of salty water. The implants are glass or plastic coated and electrically insulated, especially compared to your salty conductive tissue.

4 Likes
10 Likes

Wow! Thank you so very much for this @Satur9 !

4 Likes

This is something I have never been called before. I’m still trying to work out whether it comes to a compliment…
Hehe!

1 Like

Just be happy I modified it a bit :wink:

3 Likes