Virtual Cyborg Meet-Up space :Robot:

I am guessing here, But I think there may be a “presentation” by Amal in the Alt Space… I was going to say Soon™ but people would jump to conclusions, I have no idea about that.
But, still just a guess, there will be something in there in the not too distant future

I wonder if a standardised time would be a good idea for discussions around meet-ups
GMT / UTC
or
Maybe Amal’s Pacific Daylight Time GMT-7

I’m usually on at night when everyone in the house is sorted… so like 10pm Seattle time would be most likely for me… maybe I’ll give a talk soon… should put some info together I guess…

I wish you could pet the cats!
Nice “view” from the rooftops :wink:

2 Likes

First, I didn’t notice the cow at first, that’s freaking hilarious @RyuuzakiJulio

I need to take a screen shot and share privately with the “involved” parties

What’s with all the “helpful” messages? Only 2/3 I’ve found work

The “cop” is terrible and obscures your vision so badly I couldn’t see to remove, I prefer the full face device

:red_car: :guitar: :skull:

Any other big things I’m missing?

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Virtual Reality Equipment :dark_sunglasses:

The helpful messages is Amal’s plan. lol

What “cop”!? Full face device!? You mean the thing near the burning skeleton?

Did you found the 2020 reference?

Maybe?
Pm me a more specific question

I honestly don’t even know what a 2020 reference is anymore, it’s the 15th month of 2020 as fas as I’m concerned

Could I please be added to the space?

Username is RaptorJeebus

Cheers! :smiley:

You have access now! Remember to enable worlds beta and early access in your settings.

You can find the world in World My Worlds

You would know it when you see it right away.

Oh… THAT 2020 thing… yea I found that
Pretty sure I pointed to it in the video I didn’t even think that was a full Easter egg

Took me a while to see one attached to the door

2020 was a long and varied year… a lot of things you could have referred to lol

oh yeah, you did saw it on the video, well how about Amal’s toy car? Burning bones? Different heads?

Check check and check

It’s weird that the easiest to access “helpful” doesnt work,

Just went for a wander around the space, good work!!

I will add some constructive input @RyuuzakiJulio

You know the last stair case how you have light type objects In the ceiling, kind of showing the path

I would add those by the vr machine,

That corner is a little too much of grey on grey in grey, and it’s pretty hard to initially find that second stair case due to poor contrast, just looks like a solid corner

Unless you want it tricky to find in which case carry on

Also can switch to pm if you don’t want me revealing anything on accident

I did added new lamps on the whole hallway, and I’m thinking I should do some type of door frame or something with a lighter color to make more visible the stairs, Light is funky on Unity / AltSpace render, specially on computers so its not coming out as the beam of light I designed it to have, I’ll keep poking at it once I’m finish with a few things Amal asked me to do.

1 Like

I’ll be popping on in half an hour or so

1 Like

me on 10 minutes lol

I can’t unfortunately have Family Member over
Maybe a bit later

I will get the Quest 2 this week - I think I can pick her up on Friday at the store. I made already an account: “Cyborg1976”

1 Like