Welche IOS App für NEXT Implant?

Hi bin Neu hier bin ich gespannt, wie sich das Ganze entwickelt, auch wenn ich nicht viel Ahnung habe, lerne ich jeden ein bisschen dazu. Wollte mal fragen welche App ihr benutzt ?NFC Tag oder GogoTags sind ja nicht so gut habe ich gelesen?
Schönen Tag euch allen.

• Hi, I’m new here, I’m curious to see how the whole thing develops, even if I don’t have much idea, I’ll learn everyone a little about it. Wanted to ask which app you’re using? NFC tag or gogoTags aren’t that good I read?

Have a nice day, all of you.*

2 Likes

First, welcome!

Second, in case you are not aware of it, the forum has a built in translator;

Typically on smartphones the apps used are NFC Tools or TagWriter though there are other options as well. On the desktop, GoToTags works with an ACR122U for most HF (13.56MHz) things that are ISO14443A

2 Likes

Danke für die Ultra schnelle Antwort und Info Grüße aus Germany

4 Likes

We also have a good number of Native German speakers that could help you out if you can’t find the answers easily.

@yeka - Very Knowledgeable across everything :flex: :flexdiscblinky: :next:

@mrln - Your goto guy about magnets :magnet_xg3: :magnet_titan: :magnet:

@Coma - BodyMod extraordinaire and anything unicorn related :flexdiscblinky: :needle_custom: :hocho: :unicorn_blow_kisses:

Plus others…
and if you are near a border, there are some in Luxembourg, Austria, Belgium and the Netherlands

Depending, on where you live, they will also be you best point of contact to find an Installer near you…

3 Likes

**Danke für die Informationen Freut mich, dass hier so schnell geholfen wird
:+1:t2:
Grüße aus Deutschland **

2 Likes

Ich finde NFC Tools (Pro) am angenehmsten aber TagInfo (gleiche Firma wie Tag Writer) ist besser darin den richtigen Chip Typen zu identifizieren, also ein Mix aus 2 Apps.

I think NFC Tools (Pro) is the most comfortable to use, but TagInfo is better at identifying chip types. So it’s a mix of 2 apps.

3 Likes

Thanks Pilgrim :blush:

Und, @3.baran , ich helfe wo ich kann - wenig Ahnung von der Technik, aber ich kann auf jeden Fall nen guten Bodmod Artist empfehlen und ein paar Tips zur Nachsorge geben. Und ja, bei Fragen zu Einhörnern und Bodmods bin ich immer gern Ansprechpartner :wink:

I help where I can, I have little clue of the technology itself but I can recommend a good artist for sure and give some advice for aftercare and the like. And yes, always willing to talk about unicorns and bodmods :wink:

3 Likes

Vielen Dank sobald ich Fragen habe komme ich gerne darauf zurück.
Schönen Tag noch.:wave:t3:

Freut mich euch Kennenzulernen :+1:t2:

3 Likes