Wellsfuku thru paypal doesn't accept your site. =/

I got $$ of my own hard earned cash to spend and I cannot do that here dangerousthings! Neither going thru all the BS with confirming my bank account then attempting a purchase, NOR would my husband’s card it self work with paypal guest payment with a debt card when I had him try it. Both say refused or not acceptable.
I do not know how to gain a bitcoin, the process is way to complicated.
Please fix whatever wellsfargo or paypal think is nefarious with your payment check out, so that I can fork over my hard earned money for some items, so you can make some money. I am so frustrated!

Hi fenfen,

I know how frustrating PayPal can be and when you add Wells Fargo to the mix good lord : What is it that you would like to order? I’ll come up with an invoice via PayPal and see if that improves matters. I’ll send your item(s) out in the morning, not a problem, just let me know what they are.

I’ll private message you the details.

My best,

MDanger

2x of these https://dangerousthings.com/shop/pmk/
that’s $84.and some change. I’ve tried all day to get a litecoin but that’s way too complicated. Thank-you for your help, PM me soon!

@fenfen That sounds like an unfortunate series of events.
I have bought a number of things a number of times and NEVER had any issues.
Mistakes that I have made were painlessly and promptly remedied by DT.
I also have had behind the scenes interactions, and their support is absolutely 2nd to none.
Sounds to me like the issues you are having are resulting from your end.
But I have NO doubt DT will get it sorted for you.
Good luck

EDIT
Just saw this was from 9 months ago.
I was going to delete my comments, however the statement remains true.

In reality there are a bunch of these types of threads that could be deleted

1 Like