What kind of implant, Yale Doorman

flexM1 not flexEM!!!

flexEM is LF. You mean flexM1 I assume.

• You don’t need a flexM1 for the Yale Doorman, but it helps.
  • Assuming a M1K works on the reader at your workplace, you may or may not need a flexM1, depending on the range. If it’s a dumb UID-based reader, you may not even need a second chip.
  • For the garage door opener, assuming you mean with a xAC, or with another LF system, you can use a xEM, flexEM or the LF part of a NExT.
1 Like

the easy is a good place to start. the RDV4 is the pro level / official one if you want something smaller / potentially more capable (bluetooth / battery, sim card, ProxLF antenna, etc). many people are happy with the easy though, myself included

Just a quick test of the flexM1 against Yale doorman

The door pulses every second, and some times I need to twist the hand slightly… But in most cases it works dead on.

Quite pleased :grin:

Edit again: I had a question regarding EM chips… Turns out there is a good website for rfid UID conversion :slightly_smiling_face:

For your garagedoor, you could do it with an arduino, nfc reader like pn522 or rc522, and a reed relay or mosfet🙂

@Sijaka Takker for svar, men har allerede satt opp et par xem kontrollere for garasjeportene🙂
Hyggelig å se flere nordboere her inne :+1:

Dersom du ikke får til med din ACR122U og finner ut at du skulle hatt en proxmark til å klone brikken med, kan du få låne min RDV4 mot at du dekker porto🙂

Tror vi er tre nordmenn på forumet nå :slightly_smiling_face:

@Sijaka
I allready ended up buying a PM3 easy, but thanks so much for the offer :grin:

Oh well​:man_shrugging::joy: then there are two proxmarks in norway in case mine or yours fail further down the line :slightly_smiling_face:
Not that I used mine after my one cloninng🤣

1 Like