WIKI - NFC phone performance

iPhone X here, SimplyNFC app for reading. Works like a charm. NExT

2 Likes

Honor 9 lite doesn’t work with vivokey

I assume this is the Spark 1 which is ISO15693. Can you explain further what the symptoms are? Does it not read at all, or does it say “NFC Error” in the VivoKey app? If it says error, then continue to hold the phone over the implant … generally it will get successive errors and finally get a good read and let you in.

Yes, that type of problen

Xiaomi mi 9 looks like it has only one little sweet spot :frowning:

Are you certain the Honor 9 lite has NFC?
Per https://www.hihonor.com/global/products/smartphone/honor9lite/spec/ it appears not.

You can add Honor Play to the Wiki as compatible. :+1:

Done, and added Lite version to Non-Compatible.

:bulb: I wonder if I should alphabetise the list :thinking:
Nothing wrong with a little organised chaos, I guess

EDIT Wonder no more…alphabetical now

2 Likes

Thats 4 people, who said, that honor 9 lite doesnt has nfc

I agree with @Aemun, I have a pixel 3a and my reads are quick clean and efficient in that positioning.

Go the xSIID the S10 5g with a spigen thin case works great! Consistent reads and writes and lights the LED.

3 Likes

The Razer phone 2 works with my NExT and my Spark2.

1 Like

Ive always liked that phone.

Got a Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus which I tested on a NFC implant, works great.

Updating

Done

and Done

Huawei p30 works with my NExT and xM1+🙂

1 Like

Updated the list. Thanks

1 Like

My S10 plus with a commuter OtterBox case will read my flexnt but not my spark2. If I take the case off it has a 100% read rate.

My wife’s A8 won’t read anything with the same OtterBox case, not even the flexnt. Without the case it has a little trouble on the flexnt but gets there eventually, haven’t tried the spark with it yet.

Thanks for sharing, I have added the A8, ( With a note ) There was already an S10 Plus. :+1: