WIKI - NFC phone performance

Thats 4 people, who said, that honor 9 lite doesnt has nfc

I agree with @Aemun, I have a pixel 3a and my reads are quick clean and efficient in that positioning.

Go the xSIID the S10 5g with a spigen thin case works great! Consistent reads and writes and lights the LED.

3 Likes

The Razer phone 2 works with my NExT and my Spark2.

1 Like

Ive always liked that phone.

Got a Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus which I tested on a NFC implant, works great.

Updating

Done

and Done

Huawei p30 works with my NExT and xM1+🙂

1 Like

Updated the list. Thanks

1 Like

My S10 plus with a commuter OtterBox case will read my flexnt but not my spark2. If I take the case off it has a 100% read rate.

My wife’s A8 won’t read anything with the same OtterBox case, not even the flexnt. Without the case it has a little trouble on the flexnt but gets there eventually, haven’t tried the spark with it yet.

Thanks for sharing, I have added the A8, ( With a note ) There was already an S10 Plus. :+1:

Np. I thought I would add it since I have a different case that affects performence

1 Like

The Moto G6 play does not have nfc. guy at the store said it did when i bought it a while ago, it doesn’t.
Was just browsing around and thought I’d chip in.

2 Likes

Did you turn on Android Beam?

http://motorola-global-en-roe.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/126953/~/nfc---moto-g6-play

unfortunately neither nfc nor android beam are options…
It also even says on the website https://www.motorola.com/us/smartphones-moto-g6-play/p
towards the bottom “NFC: No”

1 Like

Yeah, just saw in the manual that it isn’t available in all locations. Bummer.

yea… maybe ill get a new phone with my implants this summer. just need to find something that i can afford with college this fall…

2 Likes

Or a PM3 RDV4 with the Bluetooth module and the RFID tools app :smirk:

That could work but its unfortunately about double the price of my current phone. and i am absolutely broke.and already saving for another large purchase…

1 Like

Yeah there not exactly cheap… :frowning:

1 Like