Will implants be the next big thing?

Will implants be the next big thing?

https://www.euronews.com/amp/2020/05/12/will-microchip-implants-be-the-next-big-thing-in-europe

4 Likes

Well I THINK he will be a very happy man, living in Sweden, when the Apex line launches

3 Likes

Well payment might take a tad longer right? Or do I need to get more excited (Is that possible)?

1 Like

Technically capable just remember that :wink:

Well, That depends…
I DO NOT KNOW THE ANSWER
BUT if I was guessing
If you lived in Sweden, Norway or Germany, I think you may have payment right out of the box…
Again, Just a GUESS

2 Likes

Maybe not the next big thing, but it’s inevitable.

It was interesting to see how far Bioteq has come after that article reminded me of them. Too bad no one is far enough along to provide substantive competition to DT =/ it really would be nice if there were some more players in this space. We’d have to compete, but it would bring more weight to our argument that there’s a market.

2 Likes

Sadly no… we are still on the first steps of this journey, but the Apex will bring nullify a specific question many in the payments industry has been tripping over. I can’t really say more but it will be important that the chip get into a large group of people… that should help open the door to the next phase.

That said, it might be time to crowdsource something… I’ll consider a posting shortly…

8 Likes

intriguing

4 Likes