Will the flexMN with LEDs be available again?

I’m planning on getting the Apex Flex installed in the next month or so and was hoping to kill two birds with one stone and also get something installed to replace my xEM (which has shifted some and is difficult to get reds on)

The flexMN looks ideal, but I was really hoping to get something with some LED/blinkies in it.

1 Like

Sadly the magic ntag chip itself is garbage. It barely works with the giant antenna if comes with, and putting it on a smaller antenna has proven to expose it’s terrible design. Getting a solid read off the thing is hard enough but programming it is nearly impossible.

Ahh, that’s too bad, but thanks for the heads up. Any chances of a FlexNT with LEDs?

2 Likes

https://whensoontm.com/

I don’t know what’s up with that. Amal has had flexNT2 samples with LEDs for months now. He wanted to test the silicone smoothing material but he’s done that now and people have Apex Mega Spectrum with that applied out in the wild now. He’s just really busy.

I’d say the silicone test is in progress… it’s looking good but still not been more than a couple weeks. We’ll see if we break the 45 day mark with no issues reported.

While we are talking about it, it’s a lot longer than standard flex’s, has it had its turn on the belt of death?